New Kits

300x225_new_kit.jpg
This will be similar to the official third kit. I managed to find the official Premier League handbook for the 2010/11 season (link here), scroll down to page 29 of the PDF and it will show the third kit as having that design. The colour is described as "macaw", which on further inspection looks more like a illuminous green shade rather than fluorescent yellow (like the new goalkeeper kit).

Also in the handbook there are a number of other away/third kits that have not been revealed yet.

Last edited:
Luan17, it not official-

That kit is only for summer, Legea will present official kits soon, Palemmo will not use kits with that template of Ascoli 2005!!! A shame if it would be official!

This will be similar to the official third kit. I managed to find the official Premier League handbook for the 2010/11 season (link here), scroll down to page 29 of the PDF and it will show the third kit as having that design. The colour is described as "macaw", which on further inspection looks more like a illuminous green shade rather than fluorescent yellow (like the new goalkeeper kit).

Also in the handbook there are a number of other away/third kits that have not been revealed yet.

Adidas called the green F50is "macaw" so it'll probably be similar to this colour.

G18605_Adidas_F50_i_TUNiT_Macaw_with_Black_zm.jpg

@Cristiano Rossinho: That kit is actually there because Flamengo is known as Rubro Negro (Rossoneri, red and black) team and any other kit color looks strange with that team.

The kit looks OK to me but it just doesn't sound Flamengo.

Norway's kit looks like a similar template to the new Manchester City shirt. Found another picture of the new Wales kit, it was used last night in their under 21 match in Malta, and will get used by the first team tonight against Luxembourg. It has white shorts and what appear to be red socks with white hoops.

20100811--095316-sp_02.jpg

I've seen the picture of the short sleeve version on Football Shirt Culture, looks a lot better than the rather oversized long sleeved versions on the player photos from the FAW website.

Also Scotland's new yellow away shirt gets its airing tonight, in Sweden (who are wearing their new blue away kit), to really confuse the home supporters! :D

Bayern have the best kits, no competition.

errm i'm not sure about the red one, but the white one is beautiful.

This one here is awesome but ITS PISSING ME OFF! It's it a dark red color or dark blue? For gods sake! In the pictures there it looks dark blue but in the video with Beckenbauer it's a charcoal burnt red colour???? :CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE::CONFUSE:

It must be great being a Bayern player knowing every season you'll have great kits no matter what!

Back
Top Bottom