front:
103236014.jpg

back:
103235146.jpg

side:
103237813.jpg

Celtic away kit now official.

prd_maxzoom_celtic-69865.jpg

I still don't know what to think of it with that 1888 repeated in the new Nike block font all across the front. I still prefer the bumblebee kit from last season, which as been retained as a third strip (but with Tennent's sponsor) for the trips to Hibs.

I can understand if the sponsor logo on the shorts is different, that way, clubs are getting a little bit of extra revenue, but when it is the same sponsor as the shirt, whether it be the same logo or a shortened logo like the "T", then I agree it is pointless.

Corporate culture in football today, sheesh!

I can understand if the sponsor logo on the shorts is different, that way, clubs are getting a little bit of extra revenue, but when it is the same sponsor as the shirt, whether it be the same logo or a shortened logo like the "T", then I agree it is pointless.

Corporate culture in football today, sheesh!

This is exactly what I was thinking.

The French league is bad for team kits looking like advertising hoardings but even they are left trailing by the Austrian league, and the Finnish league, where it is not uncommon to see players wearing shirts with totally different main sponsor logos on the front in the same match. Also, sponsor logos on the front and back of the shorts and on the socks.

Now that is overkill.

It will only be a matter of time before the SPL permits sponsor logos on the backs of the shirts, just like the English Football League currently do.

Wales have changed back to Umbro (after wearing Champion) and will wear their new kit this month in their next friendly. There has not been an official kit launch but the FAW website has 50% of the squad profile pictures in the new shirts.

Unsure of the shorts and socks colours, my guess is that they would both be red.

The French league is bad for team kits looking like advertising hoardings but even they are left trailing by the Austrian league, and the Finnish league, where it is not uncommon to see players wearing shirts with totally different main sponsor logos on the front in the same match. Also, sponsor logos on the front and back of the shorts and on the socks.

Now that is overkill.

It will only be a matter of time before the SPL permits sponsor logos on the backs of the shirts, just like the English Football League currently do.

I thought they already did? Pretty sure Dundee Utd had 'Fat Sams' on the back of their shirts last year?

graysky you are making a lot of confusion.!

Pallermo kits are not official (just for training matches). and Cesena kits are the ones of presentation, the other images you posted are about training shirt

A couple of things on that Palermo kit : _

1) It is a very old Legea template (Ascoli wore that style for an away strip in 2006!)
2) The new Legea logo is even worse than the old one, and looks like it has been shoddily stitched over the previous logo.

Looks like they had a bum deal with their change of supplier.

Back
Top Bottom