New Kits

third MEXICO 10-11 - BICENTENARIO

20100901_64.jpg

20100901_63.jpg

20100901_59.jpg

20100901_35.jpg

20100901_55.jpg

Last edited:
That is absolute madness! Arsenal had a white shirt a few years ago which had writing all over it, not unlike the Hajduk shirt, but that was allowed in the Champions League.

yeah, arsenal had that kit and were allowed to use it, but only the player version - which had no writing at all. competely removed, blank white shirt.

hajduk could do the same. rules are rules. might be silly but teams should know them by now.

player issue
Arsenal player issue away image by iswandi7 on Photobucket

Last edited:
That Mexico kit is nice, also the black one is good too, it's a shame in Europe you can only buy the Green (home) Mexico as it's inferior to the Black (away) and now White (Centenary) kits.

UEFA rules are shit. But they allow number directly on stripes/hoops now... once more. [Barcelona, Atletico didn't need special CL kits last year].

What is it with adidas? I got it... every national team gets new kits every two years. They were introduced at euro/wc events and lasted for the next qualifiers as well. But in 2009 they scraped Spain's kit which was only one year-old and introduced a new one. This year - the wc kit. And now they scrape KITS THAT WERE ONLY WORN AT THE WC? ... I'm disliking this shoving of kits in our faces. And then they'll soon run out of ideas and have to diversify and give nasty kits. I don't think the Mexico one will be a singular case [even though it looks like a special case].

France has also had 3 home kits in the past 2 years and now they switch to nike so that's 4 home kits in 2 years and 3 months.

A kit every two years or one year for club teams is just right.

Last edited:
Hajduk has to change their kit because of letters.
UEFA sente their agent at Split, and they have to do that.

UEFA delegates who checked stadium, kits, etc. said to Hajduk that they can put an appeal to decision about kits and say what it is, and that means that printing is not for a commercial purposes. It is text of club's hymn and this kit is made for 100 years anniversary.

yeah, arsenal had that kit and were allowed to use it, but only the player version - which had no writing at all. competely removed, blank white shirt.

hajduk could do the same. rules are rules. might be silly but teams should know them by now.

player issue
Arsenal player issue away image by iswandi7 on Photobucket

If you look really closely at that player issue shirt you can see the writing is on it as well.

here's the same image but tweaked slightly to show it up more.

arsenalplayerissueaway.png

I agree, the home kit is red and yellow halves so why have a kit in yellow and red sleeves? Its like Bursaspor, who have three different green and white shirts (stripes, hoops and Ajax style), a white shirt and a green shirt, and in complete contrast an orange shirt. That is just madness!

It seems very common in Turkey for teams to have 3 or 4 outfield kits, of which three are usually made up of the same colours in different pattern combinations and are completely unneccesary.

If you look really closely at that player issue shirt you can see the writing is on it as well.

here's the same image but tweaked slightly to show it up more.

arsenalplayerissueaway.png

seems to be fake then - i've seen close up of player worn versions, clearly no writing on the kit visible there. sadly can not find the pictures anymore...

seems to be fake then - i've seen close up of player worn versions, clearly no writing on the kit visible there. sadly can not find the pictures anymore...

Would a player issue kit have card labels on it like a normal retaile version? The one in the pic seems to have them.

yeah, but of course only if it is not used. they'd say something slightly different though - i think the nike player version feature an additional seven in the barcode, look for "code 7 nike" on ebay. ;)

that mexico kit is just the keepers kit with green bits

I do not agree at all...gk kit is same template like Chelsea home for example, with black shoulders...this one is same template like Germany or Real Madrid Home kits...so in basics those are two different kits ;)

I agree, the home kit is red and yellow halves so why have a kit in yellow and red sleeves? Its like Bursaspor, who have three different green and white shirts (stripes, hoops and Ajax style), a white shirt and a green shirt, and in complete contrast an orange shirt. That is just madness!

Galatasaray use this in second term of the season.Because we are moving to new stadium.This kit like Arsenal's Highbury kit.I'm waiting for details.

Modern version of this kit..
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_ouuuojZNI6c/TFBDBRpAbWI/AAAAAAAAHVg/YkXaMJzDUF4/s1600/ahmettuna5pz4.jpg

Last edited:
Looks nice, shame about the replicas having that 3 logo.

Wales away kit, used in Montenegro: _

image11cs.jpg

The shorts used were from the home kit, the official away kit will apparently have red shorts. In typical lazy FAW tradition the kits have not even been marketed or officially announced. There might be a third kit too in yellow, from what my brother was telling me from some rumours he heard.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom