ubukluforma1.jpg

ubukluforma2.jpg

Away
kanaryaforma.jpg

kanaryaforma1.jpg

Third
fbgneiforma.jpg

fbgneiforma1.jpg

I love the blue one... not too keen on the others tho.WTF is that template?It looks like no other team worn kits like this... They look strange! (Fener)

I hate that sawtooth effect on almost all the new Nike kits, it just looks so pish. When are Porto ever going to get a decent shirt from Nike, one with proper thick stripes like the old shirts used to?

the same as rapid wien. don't know if it's part of the mifit line.

€: this season's away kit (they changed the collar a bit).

away_weisswcnw.jpg

Last edited:
We're waiting for whole page 'Aslan' kits ;]

Galatasaray fans knows how to use "Spolier" code.Everybody giving high resulation photos of their teams kit only Turkish team bothers you.I couldn't understand that.If you don't want to see Turkish team kits or even Turkish users in this forum use an other forum plase.. :);)

Well, wait for tomorrow then. Tomorrow is the launch of the kits. :WHISTLE:

You guys are right about the amount of pictures. So to the GS fans who are reading this: please post just one single picture of the new kits!

Another note to the Galatasaray fans:

Please learn to take a joke and not take everything as a serious attack on your country.

Can't you understand that people are joking about it because sometimes there's too many pics of new Galatasaray/Fenerbache etc. kits posted? Most people post 2 or 3 pics of their teams kits at most, usually there's 3 or 4 pics of each kit for the Turkish teams and they release about 5 or 6 kits every season. :CONFUSE:

I really love turkish people , i didn't mean at all to ridiculize them
I am Arab ,am also Muslim like all turkish great people ..
you're my brothers ..
I was just joking ..

Back
Top Bottom