New Kits

In a weird way I quite like the pink Arsenal keeper kit, but when will they wear it? Pink and Red clash fairly badly and the only time Arsenal won't be in red is if their opponents are?

away schalke 04???

ius23ti5.jpg

olimpiakos 10/11
689561.jpg

dinamo kiev home
40319_zoom4.jpg

40319_zoom2.jpg

40319_zoom3.jpg

[

Last edited:
1. Liked Shalke although is very simple
2. Olympiacos looks very cheap. I was hoping they had a better kit
3. Great Kiev, but why that line on the back ? totally innecesary

I love the Schalke away shirt, I think they have some of the best kits this season.

Dinamo Kyiv is beautiful. I think the line on the back will sit just below the player name, so I think it will look nice with the name and number on.

Man City's kit is alright but I am not entirely sure about the socks! Just like the previous occasion when they had a navy away strip, I guess they will wear this for every home game, except for against teams who wear blue, and for "traditional reasons" the derby match.

West Ham's shirt would have been even better if Macron had not have stuck their massive logo on the sleeves. Then again it is no surprise from an Italian sportswear firm (Lotto, Legea, Kappa and Givova stick HUGE logos on the sleeves).

Well, the new Scotland away shirt is ......... YELLOW, according to this leaked picture taken off Footballshirtculture.

scotland-10-12-adidas-away-shirt.jpg

The watermark looks worse than it does on the home shirt. OK, so having a watermark may look OK on replica shirts, but on the players shirts the front number looks stupidly placed above the watermark but slap bang inbetween the adidas and SFA logos. I heard the current adidas kits will only be used for 1 year, before a BESPOKE design in 2011. I may as well wait for the new shirt!

Also looks a wee bit like the Sweden kit from World Cup 2002, well without the logos and watermark.

By the way Mi-Fit kits are crap, and rather worrying for my bruv (who is a Wales supporter) they could be supplying their kit too from August because of their long term JJB contract. At least I can laugh at his crap shirt next time he reminds me of the 3-0 defeat! :D

Bolton Wanderers away kit.

Love the hilarious description on their website, it is described as "blueprint", with "thermal orange" piping. These marketing buffs have such fanciful terms for everything. In my opinion that is more like a slightly purply blue colour with white and orange on it.

SHIRTSSAW1011.jpg

SHORTAW1011.jpg

SOCKAWAY1011.jpg

I am guessing a third kit will be needed for the away game at Blackburn, and possibly for West Bromwich Albion as well.

And looking at those Racing Santander kits it looks like we have a winner. SLAM are worse than Mi-Fit!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom