New Kits

B_134a751b6cd8de6e1701b7d6364d800f.jpg

WTF is Kewell trying to control? The badge:TTTH:

that beige galatasaray kit is very good

so the new home kit will be released in the winter break ?

Pink shirt looks gay,no offence to GS fans.

I don't keen on it also but our women fans doesn't buy kits so much.Those kits trying to sold kits to them.Also our kit desinger is a women.Evrim Timur Gorgun is lead desinger of our kits..

Also font changed

b5794-8.jpg
o9839-1.jpg
b9846-3.jpg

that beige galatasaray kit is very good

so the new home kit will be released in the winter break ?
Yes it will be an anniversry kit like Arsenal Highbury kit..
We are leaving our stadium in winter break.We are moving to Turk Telekom Arena

1oon5d.jpg

B_7423_B.jpg

The Stadium is about to finish.Everything ready at 29-10-2010 the Republic Day of Turkey..

Last edited:
In fact, Galatasaray only have 2 new kits. Away and third one. Away kit looks marvellous to me. I've been dreaming this kit since many years. I think that third kit is not "pure" pink. Reminds me last years Barca's away kit. But, the shields on the back are terrible. Fonts looks fine to me but could be better.

As a speculation, Galatasaray home will be sided with white shorts and socks. As said, that kit will have retro collar and will have old Galatasaray logo on the chest. Also, Adidas removes "Türk Telekom" logo from the home kit. That kit will have "1964-2010" text, on the back of the collar.

As a speculation, Galatasaray home will be sided with white shorts and socks. As said, that kit will have retro collar and will have old Galatasaray logo on the chest. Also, Adidas removes "Türk Telekom" logo from the home kit. That kit will have "1964-2010" text, on the back of the collar.

Something like this?

b7149-1.jpg
02E6E7DABD8E46448DB0BB1Dp.jpg

I heard it will be a stripped kit.

Back
Top Bottom