New Kits

those are FIFA in-game pics?
how would someone even dare to compare graphic with PES?

come on those graphics are RIDICULOUS!

Portugal full home kit

portugals.jpg

Milka :LOL:

I thought at first glance it was a cast-off of Fiorentina from the 90's. And what is with the parks team number fonts on the new FC Bayern kits? I see lots of teams with that font on their shirts in Sunday league football!

Ale maybe it's a fake. If you open the link below the image, you will find something like a market. Check "Champion League 2010 Pallone Finale 2010" near the Milan image: it's not the real Finale Madrid ball, maybe it's a fake website.

Also as you said the T Mobile logo is very very strange...

god knows where the image was taken, maybe at adidas headquarters. nothing strange about that.

Ale maybe it's a fake. If you open the link below the image, you will find something like a market. Check "Champion League 2010 Pallone Finale 2010" near the Milan image: it's not the real Finale Madrid ball, maybe it's a fake website.

Also as you said the T Mobile logo is very very strange...

To be fair, it doesn't mention Madrid at all in the description of that ball, maybe it's just another adidas variant.

Those pics look pretty real, i can't imagine any counterfeiter making fake techfit versions can you? The background looks like it's at a training camp, so to have a different sponsor isn't out of the question at all.

Back
Top Bottom