New Kits

OM techfit

Olympique-de-Marseille-10-11-adidas-home-shirt-leaked-2.jpg

Olympique-de-Marseille-10-11-adidas-home-shirt-leaked-3.jpg

so what? bwin deal is not up yet and they might still have to put it up there.

judging a shirt fake or not just by the sponsor is competely useless.

I don't know, I've always seen new sponsors on new shirt, including june 2006 with the first Bwin AC Milan shirt (With opel still in charge).

Maybe I'm wrong and that proves that I'm a complete idiot, but I don' think my approach to the question is so useless or stupid as you may think.

I don't know, I've always seen new sponsors on new shirt, including june 2006 with the first Bwin AC Milan shirt (With opel still in charge).

Maybe I'm wrong and that proves that I'm a complete idiot, but I don' think my approach to the question is so useless or stupid as you may think.

Maybe the shirt designs were finalised before Milan had agreed the new deal with Emirates and so adidas went ahead with the current sponsor on the shirt.

Maybe the shirt designs were finalised before Milan had agreed the new deal with Emirates and so adidas went ahead with the current sponsor on the shirt.

i agree

i remember 2005 juve kit with fastweb sponsor but the real sponsor was sky for serie a and tamoil for cl

p.s. in italian

oltretutto può essere che giochino l'ultima di campionato in casa contro la juve con la nuova maglia come avvenuto lo scorso anno

io spero non sia vera. va veramente cagare. una maglia degna della squadraccia che siamo diventati

Honestly what the heck is nike and Australia really doing 100+??

FIFA should step in and stop ridiculous squad numbers like the FA does. They should make internationals 1-11 for the starters and up to 23 for the rest.

These Nike MEsh numbers are they just for the world cup? seeing turkey makes me think its for the long run... i dont dig the mesh numbers

It has always been 1-23 for World Cup...But I don't think starters must be 1-11 simply due to changes in line-ups for every game. a limit to the numbers is good, but doesn't have to fixate 1 -gk, 2-5 df, 6-9 mf, 10-11 fw...won't make sense anywayz

Currently doing the rounds on some Spurs forums, its a photoshop job.

30832128772231914214127.jpg

The shade of blue on the Z should match the navy blue of the kit (home kit) other than that the kits are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom