New Kits

man-u-2010111.jpg

Confirmed.

I could get used to the red although it looks a bit too much like a Benfica shirt with the strip down the sleeve, but the white is horendous.

i don't think they would present a keeper kit in a short sleeve version ... but of course it's possible ;)

These are 100% genuine, I can't say for when the photo is taken but kits are designed a long time in advance of the season.

The white is the away kit for those with any doubt.

Yeah they are definitely real. Nike have to present the kits to the clubs and the merchandisers much earlier than we see them remember.

I don't mind the away kit to be honest. Quite like the home kit too, but not sure about the shade of red. Perhaps it looks better in the flesh, so to speak.

To be fair, Nike do the exact same thing with their press releases, but I think it is a fake.

newkit.jpg

All those are shopped and that's official Nike work.

We’re getting more and more shots of upcoming kit designs for next season, and the latest is the new home kit for Inter Milan.

Nike and Inter are going in a new direction next season, it seems. Usually a traditional blue & black striped shirt, it appears they will be using a new “snake scale” design element. A vertical striped shirt with graphic overlapping diamonds. We shall see if this mock-up sees the light of day as an actual kit. Stay tuned.

interhome1011.jpg

Back
Top Bottom