New Kits

euj4e9.jpg

well, I am not fan of Manchester United, but I really hope that kits will look like this. I really like green-yellow kit, and also red one without black V in front.

Also, Chelsea Home and GK kits are great!! Hope Real Madrid will have something similar to those.

And for Atletico Madrid, well, I just don't like how nike makes those striped kits for Atletico, Hertha, Juventus...bad looking kit really....

If Man United have any sense they'll make a Green/Yellow kit so all the anti-Glazer lot will buy it (even though the Glazer's will be making money out of it).

If Man United have any sense they'll make a Green/Yellow kit so all the anti-Glazer lot will buy it (even though the Glazer's will be making money out of it).

I was thinking that myself, how funny would it be if United released a new green and yellow kit so the protest scarves/flags just looked like they were designed to match the kit :LOL:

I was thinking that myself, how funny would it be if United released a new green and yellow kit so the protest scarves/flags just looked like they were designed to match the kit :LOL:

A lot of United fan's have been saying this too, it would be pretty funny I have to admit, but then the colours aren't supposed to do anything other than show you are not happy with how the Glazer's are running the club so I suppose if they did bring it out as a 3rd kit it'd still work as a symbol, it'd just be lining their pockets/paying off the debt.

I made this for my own game on FM so THIS IS NOT REAL DONT POST IT ROUND THE INTERNET SAYING IT COULD BE.
manchesterunitedthird.png

AAAAAARGGGGGHHHHHH That is the exact same pic, URL aswell as I posted in the FootballShirtCulture forum with the line in bolded text saying THIS IS NOT REAL, check it out yourself http://www.footballshirtculture.com...1-kit-rumours/juventus-2010/11-kits.html#6271

The reason I know this is because it is a cropped version of this picture from an Italian forum...
nuovamaglia.jpg

Oh and it is the exact same as this seasons shirt except with zig-zag stripes.

Back
Top Bottom