New Kits

New Arsenal
newkit10.jpg

2jb2v14.png

..fake, but it would've been be a nice top

man i wish that arsenal kit wasnt fake, i can see nike doing something similarly retro as its the 125 year anniversary.

Marseille European kit, reggae style, all black with yellow, red and green lines

Lyon back to Adidas with a multicolors special "Arlequin" kits

Thanks rem24 for this news

I read Corea lost his uniforms in Chile´s airport , maybe Pirma ( a mexican brand ) make these kits only for this game vs Mexico beacuse they don't have uniforms !!! , look , vs Venezuela plays qith Venezuela aways kits !!!

97572573.jpg

97442172.jpg

Last edited:
well if you followed football news at all you'd know that Liverpool have signed a huge deal with Standard Chartered to be the shirt sponsor from next season. :P

I remember when we had Candy on the kits when i was a kid, Carlsberg was a huge improvement, i actually like this Standard Chartered logo on the kits, at least it means when we play in France we can use the normal kit and don't have to remove the sponsor like we do with Carlsberg.

I read Corea lost his uniforms in Chile´s airport , maybe Pirma ( a mexican brand ) make these kits only for this game vs Mexico beacuse they don't have uniforms !!! , look , vs Venezuela plays qith Venezuela aways kits !!!

Their uniforms were stolen in Venezuela so they were forced to ask the Venezuelan FA for their kits and put a cover over the badge. They then had to ask Pirma to manufacturer kits for them for their friendly against Mexico because they still did not have their original kits. The goalkeeper kit was not manufactured by Pirma and is in fact, a borrowed Mexican kit.

Atlético Paranaense -BRA

arquivo18400.jpg

From the left to right: The defender Manoel with trainning wear, The offensive midfielfer Paulo Baier with Home Kit,Neto with home Goalkeeper kit and Netinho wearing away kit.

4464085984_387e1042a1.jpg

4463309117_33310ccfe6.jpg

0,,38925605-EX,00.jpg

camisa1.jpg

camisa2.jpg

camisa3u.jpg

camisa4.jpg

Nice kits for Atlético Paranaense...
Too bad the away kit looks too much like the new Penalty Ceará kit...

Did not like the Paraguay away. Too simple.
Home is already half-white...

I remember when we had Candy on the kits when i was a kid, Carlsberg was a huge improvement, i actually like this Standard Chartered logo on the kits, at least it means when we play in France we can use the normal kit and don't have to remove the sponsor like we do with Carlsberg.

hope it looks like this mate :)
liverpoolar.png

hope it looks like this mate :)
liverpoolar.png

Yeh they're not too bad, but i think we can guarantee they won't look like that as they're fantasy/old templates.

The away kit is white with red pinstripes and the Standard Chartered logo will be black on that one, as for the third it is rumoured to be black and gold similar to the one you posted there but without the pin stripe.

The home kit is being officially unveiled on the 8th April.

These are what i believe to be accurately based on the real kits:

Home
LFCHome.png

Away
LFCAway.png

Third
LFCThird.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom