New Kits

germany1.png

and grey! but who the (d)uck cares!

are you fucking serious?? :SHOCK: :LOL: :LOL:

that's white stitching on the black stripes, therefore is two seperate colours and not grey. :FAIL:

5 colours (5th colour is gold, "gli azzurri")

35682910.png

5 colours (4th and 5th colour are green and red of boxe flag)

58046749.png

5 colours (5th colour is blue on boxe thing)

italiagk.png

Damn, we have ugly and illegal kits!!!

you it seems

no i just find it ridiculous that fifa goes to the length of controlling the number of colours in a shirt, but does nothing to improve the game itself. like putting a chip in the ball to know whether the ball went in or not!

Funny thing Blatter was president of the World Society of Friends of Suspenders, a laddish organisation which regrets the passing of stocking tops in favour of pantyhose.

Amkar Perm

There are no vertical strips in the catalogue of the puma, And the club history sends on a dump

The team badges doesn't count for colours :YAWN:
I never mentioned team badge.

But if Puma and FIFA consider "gli azzurri" as a badge, or the ugly belt on shorts as a team badge, I believe they need to rewrite regulation specifying all these exceptions. Come on, it's a World Cup not a sunday league cup, they need to be precise about rules otherwise there will always be a lawyer to break their balls :PIG:

If I were Blatter I'd do it, our home kit is ugly as Hell so it deserves a punishment.
eheh...Blatter, the one who refused to give us World Cup 4 years ago, he will be capable of do it to us. :PIG:

Last edited:
Saturn and Alania

35581.jpg

Tom and Rostov

Anzhi and Nalchik

Amkar

-------------------------

And new nike commercial with spartak ultras ))))))))

1294eec2c469.jpg

Are there too many Cruzeiro fans here that no pictures of new Atlético MG kits were posted?

I have seen some but the lights are pretty bad on them, and we can't almost differentiate the away kit (white) from the third one (pink)

Back
Top Bottom