New Kits

It's being unveiled officially at midnight, i'd expect that's accurate.

liverpool-10-11-home-adidas-kit.jpg

spot on.

Last edited:
On a serious note i really like it (the kit, not your face :LOL:), it's simple and there isn't too much white.

Plus i love it when other people say it's "definitely fake!!" and they're proven wrong.

It does look pretty cheap, might have something to do with the background design on the shirt (the shiny triangles).

I hate the broken three stripes as well, Adidas need to fuck off splitting them up.

Tbh i'm not arsed about the broken stripes because there's always patches on the sleeves anyway.

And like i said in an earlier post, the triangles remind me of the kit from the late 80s so i quite like them as well.

looks like we've got a new set of numbers for the European games next season as well rather than just using the generic Adidas ones like the last few years. (that's if we get into Europe next year).

P96693_d_n.jpg

what do you suggest? that they wait until the last minute before releasing them?

They're not calling them 'European numbers' or anything, just 'LFC Numbers'. For people that don't want the Premier League numbers.

Mate, I'm an United fan, but seriously, that Liverpool shirt is amazing. Simple and classy. And the numbers and font, really beautiful ;)
Well done Adidas

i agree, club rivalry aside...I quite like that kit and font as well. Now lets see what Nike does with their new kits

btw, what happened to keeping kits for at least 2 years??? wasn't that an FA rule??

Hmmm... I also support Arsenal,but I also like Liverpool and Tottenham from the current PL and I have to say it looks verry nice. Will it be worn today vs Benfica?

EDIT:It's now official,check the store.Here's keeper:

P96663_n.jpg

Is the piping gold or white?

Last edited:
I really like the Liverpool kit. Nice and simple. Those numbers/font look great too. I wish they could use them in the Premier League rather than the shitty generic EPL numbers.

Hmmm... I also support Arsenal,but I also like Liverpool and Tottenham from the current PL and I have to say it looks verry nice. Will it be worn today vs Benfica?

EDIT:It's now official,check the store.Here's keeper:

P96663_n.jpg

Is the piping gold or white?

It was official when the discussion started mate, they were unveiled at midnight BST :LOL:

the piping is actually silver, it matches the silver parts on the Standard Chartered logo and the Liver Bird on the socks is silver as well.

I doubt it will be worn today, as it's not available in shops til the end of May, i think we'll wear it for the last game of the season, we have done that for a few seasons now. But with the sponsor change i'm not sure we'll be allowed to do that, i think Carlsberg will want us to wear the current kit right til the end.

90% of Liverpool home shorts are plain red so they will always look like that, only kids and people with special needs buy the shorts anyway.

Mallorca new Macron kits:

MallorcaMacron.png

Portsmouth one-off FA Cup Kappa kit (they will wear Kappa for 5 years from next season):

Portsmouthmai.png

Back
Top Bottom