New Kits

Nigeria home

nigeria-10-12-adidas-home-shirt.jpg

So what's the big deal?
Adidas will give us at least few more designs till the WC...
3 Spain kits in two years... Profit, my friends, profit...
It's just plain stupid IMO...
Football kits should last for years like in the NBA.
I like seeing Liverpool kits for two years...
But that's just me i guess...

You're right about that. I said earlier in this thread that Spain had a new kit last year. It's not fair on the fans.

You're right about that. I said earlier in this thread that Spain had a new kit last year. It's not fair on the fans.

But people must realise that nobody is forcing them to buy it. Restarint must be shown to these profit hunting corporations:RANT:

It's up to the players if I don't go wrong: if every player chooses TechFit, then we have all the team wearing TechFit..
If one out of 11 chooses Formotion, then we'll have 10 players wearing TechFit and a player wearing Formotion.. and so on..

ok sort of seems to be the case just looked through pictures of the Spain Argentina game and it looks like David Villa is the only spanish player to be wearing the techfit version and the only Argentine player I can see is the goalkeeper Sergio Romero.

haha i felt like i talked shit after seeing france match highlights but as you stated it seems like i was right looking at other teams. maybe france only received tech fit kits for the time being? no idea.

did not want to sound like a douche but that's what i got from my source. sorry if i did anyways ;)

Nah of course not, you're one of the only people I'd listen to anyway :P i'm the douche if anyone is a 'douche'.

Check out the latest update at FSC btw to see nike's take on it :D

Last edited:
it is here

Duda, Nani, Bruno Alves, Paulo Ferreira and Miguel gathered to show the "Nike Pro Combat" Kit for the Portuguese National Team.

The new Nike Pro Combat gear will be used in the match against Bosnia Herzegovina, and available through the FSC Shop and official Nike Store.

Nike Pro Combat is ergonomically designed to provide specific protection to athletes without restricting mobility on the field for maximum performance.

Nike Pro Combat will be worn under the normal football kit and is integrated seamlessly into the kit as a lightweight extension of the body.

There's already been that picture of Ronaldo in the new kit so this is an underkit like the underarmour ones that players wear.

EDIT: PATE beat me to it :D

Last edited:
If you hotlink to pictures from our site then it may be better if you include the article as well which irfo2004 has so kindly posted along with it.

This is branded underarmour wear, not actual kits which would be seen in matches, but it is to be worn beneath the shirt and shorts that Ronaldo is seen wearing in the above picture.

I ... didn't think i'd see Spider-Man so soon in football. What's next, Adidas? Masks for players?

Techfit may be the shiznit in technology, but it looks... well it needs a lot of improvement just to get to AWFUL. I couldn't keep a straight face anytime the cameras zoomed in on a player - i cringed! Can't they wear that thing under their shirts?

Adidas in 2009 are doing what Nike did in 2006 - giving teams more unique/different kits. Not just 2 templates which they can customize, but unique/retro kits. In 2006 Nike went for simplicity/retro and now a lot of Adidas' kits are versions of '80s kits. I think it's pretty lame on their account, but i encourage this as the new kits are better/more attractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom