New Kits

I do this mock (better for me) the original lines too small

germany1012adidasfootba.jpg

I have to admit i was wrong about france kit... it looks absolutely fantastic when worn... especially this techfit... my analysis for the kits revealed so far:
France - one of the best
Argentina - beautiful colors and minimal details, great one...
Germany - Classy, Germans always had the best of adidas
Mexico - don't like those red details under shoulders
Greece - can't get the meaning of those curves, much worse than the old kit with the flag
90% possible Spain - on the first sight it looks ugly, i don't think brighter blue will fit into royal red... template should be the same as germany and thats only +...
South Africa - same as mexico but better colors, still don't like those parts under shoulders
Japan - beautiful, they have always had pretty kits... that red card doesn't make any sense except it represents red rising sun from their flag, actually horizon cause it's rectangular...

replica for fans is climacool.

formotion and techfit are player jerseys. specific players will use techfit with that strange design on the back. most likely star players for their teams. (like ribery for bayern, drogba for chelsea etc.) all "regular" players or players not to choose to wear this will use formotion.

example:

climacool

FU1JP202.jpg

what you buy in the shops.

formotion

FU1JP201.jpg

what players wear but will be available also at an higher price. tighter cut.

tech-fit

FU1JP200.jpg

worn only by certain players, guess it will be available also for purchase but at a higher price and MUCH tighter fit.

about the numbers: of course there is space on the back, you simply apply them over the design, nothing unusual.

Last edited:
that russia kit would be nice for clubs, but not for the national team. it's kinda random what adidas does. it seems like they are still looking for some "russian identity".

formotion

what players wear but will be available also at an higher price. tighter cut.

tech-fit

[IMG]

worn only by certain players, guess it will be available also for purchase but at a higher price and MUCH tighter fit.

[/QUOTE]

what do you mean with certain players? you mean that a team will wear two different kits during a game? some players formotion and some tech-fit? would be senseless

what do you mean with certain players? you mean that a team will wear two different kits during a game? some players formotion and some tech-fit? would be senseless
I agree, to me it's not right to wear two version of kits of the same team.

with those paints the kit looks different!

BTW, awful Spain shorts....

Back
Top Bottom