New Kits

All players in the team will wear techfit versions if they are supplied it by adidas, techfit is a kind of compression technology built into the shirt itself rather than having to wear 'under armour' or other compression shirt brands beneath the actual shirt.

Denmark

denmark-10-12-adidas-home-kit-3.jpg

denmark-10-12-adidas-home-kit-2.jpg

denmark-10-12-adidas-home-kit.jpg

Common guys Spain shorts were blue before, I agree that on some pics looks too bright, but like I always say lets wait to see in action cause will probably look different.
Also the techfit shirts ain't that different, just a tighter model, and the black thing is actually quite transparent, so probably won't be that visible when the shirt is wet.
Light is a tricky thing for photography.

All players in the team will wear techfit versions if they are supplied it by adidas, techfit is a kind of compression technology built into the shirt itself rather than having to wear 'under armour' or other compression shirt brands beneath the actual shirt.

nope mate, there will be mixed kits on the pitch for the national teams and for some clubs next season aswell.

Players will wears 2 version of Pro shirt (formotion or techfit).
Konami allready made a option in winning eleven 2010 last update where we can select type of jersey for each players.
Hope will be too in pes2010 update.

Players will wears 2 version of Pro shirt (formotion or techfit).
Konami allready made a option in winning eleven 2010 last update where we can select type of jersey for each players.
Hope will be too in pes2010 update.

thats very cool!
so is this only avalible on the japan nt players? or on other teams too?
Btw is the Techfit kit tighter? can u show us a picture?

OMG this is amazing, well done konami, and thanx ThomasGOAL!

So, Thomas the shirt options only avalible for japan? or for the other teams too?
I think only Japan have new shirt on the WE2010 update, but alot of teams follow soon (i think) France, Argentina, Spain, Germany, Ivory Coast (puma), Ghana (puma)

outside short too
1257750298323.jpg

Last edited:
So what's the big deal?
Adidas will give us at least few more designs till the WC...
3 Spain kits in two years... Profit, my friends, profit...
It's just plain stupid IMO...
Football kits should last for years like in the NBA.
I like seeing Liverpool kits for two years...
But that's just me i guess...

Back
Top Bottom