New Kits

Probably been posted before, but hey

ChelHSS0910b_No8.jpg

Those stripes under the sponsor remind me about the pattern adidas added to the kits they brought to EURO2004..
Not a wise decision in my opinion..

Last edited:
Those Cologne pictures aren't real, the creases on both of them are exactly the same. The real shirts will look like that however.

As well as the reebok logo on the left sleeve being the wrong way around.

yeah, I was a little afraid of that collar, but in the pic it looks nice.. I started to like it ;p

'bout the Valencia "batman" shirt, wth? super ugly..
it will be the 3rd shirt? like the white normal one is the 1st, black/orange is 2nd, then this with the bat thing is the third.. ??

They're supposed to use it as a European kit I guess.. Anyway, I still can't stand that white collar on Milan kit, it's just.. not proper!!

The collar on the Milan kit should have been black with red on it, which would have been a bit like the collar from the Adidas/Lotto kits of the early 90's.

So these "fake epaulettes" seem to be the new Nike thing for 09/10 do they? First the tartan ones on Celtic's pointless International Away kit, and now blue ones for Barça which makes the kit look odd?

Still at least it's back to stripes!

I liked the coritiba away kit, the green one.. but that gold thing on the sides is ugly.. a lot..
I'd like it so much better if it were that darkgreen with the lightergreen lines all over it, front and back..

and the barca home, I like that style with thin stripes
it remembers the one from 05-06 (ucl title), which was really nice

Back
Top Bottom