New Kits

referee 09/10

pxpteqib.jpg

oh...how about Palmeiras? Looks like garden cleaners for me ;P that away one reminds me highway traffic workers

oh...how about Palmeiras? Looks like garden cleaners for me ;P that away one reminds me highway traffic workers
lol
I dont like so much the fluorescent shirt too.. ;p
glad they'll bring back the white as away.. and Im just hoping they dont get that chelsea home template for the new shirts..

and its not cuz of the rivalry, I really didnt like it..
the home is kinda nice, but that black line on the bottom of the shirt that goes up ruins the shirt IMO =/

and that away shirt, well, is much better in green/white, like palmeiras 93/94 ;p
evair%20gol%20titulo%2093.jpg

@fluminense 09/10
hmmm nice, I liked it
specially the 2 stripes on the front on green/red..

lol
I dont like so much the fluorescent shirt too.. ;p
glad they'll bring back the white as away.. and Im just hoping they dont get that chelsea home template for the new shirts..

and its not cuz of the rivalry, I really didnt like it..
the home is kinda nice, but that black line on the bottom of the shirt that goes up ruins the shirt IMO =/

and that away shirt, well, is much better in green/white, like palmeiras 93/94 ;p

really?
are they gonna use the flourescent shirt as 3rd kit?
i love those, i thought the palmeiras supporters liked it too since i see it a lot on their games

really?
are they gonna use the flourescent shirt as 3rd kit?
i love those, i thought the palmeiras supporters liked it too since i see it a lot on their games
yup, at least is what people inside palmeiras said..
home green as always, away white, and in august its almost sure they'll release a blue shirt as 3rd, inspired on Italy

and idk, when they first showed the fluorescent shirt I didnt like it at all.. through time it started to grow on me, but even now Im not a big fan of them..
but yeah, a lot of people liked it cuz its different, its catchy, calls attention.. and its nice to see on the stadium..

yup, at least is what people inside palmeiras said..
home green as always, away white, and in august its almost sure they'll release a blue shirt as 3rd, inspired on Italy

and idk, when they first showed the fluorescent shirt I didnt like it at all.. through time it started to grow on me, but even now Im not a big fan of them..
but yeah, a lot of people liked it cuz its different, its catchy, calls attention.. and its nice to see on the stadium..

i c..well thats too bad, i was hoping palmeiras kept that flourescent shirt at least as the 3rd kit every year...it would become a tradition.
corinthians dumped the purple shirt too right?

i like celtic 's new one really much...it makes me thing to a 90's Scotland NT kit i bought many years ago,also that kit had "kilt shorts"

i c..well thats too bad, i was hoping palmeiras kept that flourescent shirt at least as the 3rd kit every year...it would become a tradition.
corinthians dumped the purple shirt too right?
nah, the tradition is Green and White shirts.. I think the fluorescent had its time, first year as 3rd, then as away, but thats it, I dont think another year with it would be so nice..
maybe in the future Palmeiras do it again, I like the idea of having different shirts, not that eternal pattern in all the shirts the players use..

and 'bout the last question, I think so.. they didnt use it so much, just some games, then they stopped.. I think it didnt came out like they wanted too.. Idk, that purple..

Oh! and the Celtic kit is nice, I liked the kilt texture
but I kinda agree with sauce, on the shorts it looks like boxer shorts ;p

Back
Top Bottom