New Kits

192g.jpg
OM home 09/10 use the same template

From the picture you posted earlier ThomasGoal it looks like it uses the exact same template as both Newcastle and Toronto.

Pretty boring Bayern tbh hopefully they'll have a better looking away/3rd (I'm not sure what the away one is).

Stuttgart... just looks the same as ever.

Pretty shoddy looking shirt this...
benficaaway5510196.jpg

The sponsor does most of the damage, but I think they could have had some unique again like the pink shirt which was pretty nice in the end.

that new bayern picture is a fake. they will get a kit like this, but the red most likely replaced by a more "magenta"-esque color.

You can tell how bad things have gone for Wigan Athletic when they've got VANDANEL as their kit supplier. That's them relegated next season then!

BTW that new Celtic international away kit is fucking awful, they look like a pair of pyjamas from M&S!

Whey it's JJ, didn't Wrexham get relegated with Vandanel?

Wigan will also get a new sponsor for next season, 188BET, another online betting firm I presume.

Whey it's JJ, didn't Wrexham get relegated with Vandanel?
They did, and then started wearing Umbro. Anyhow who cares about them anyway they are a pile of utter shite! :D

Oh and that Arsenal away kit looks like a dodgy polo shirt!

I ashamed to be from the north west knowing the teams around here will be wearing shite like that, won't see many though everyone is a united fan...

Blackburn Rovers Away 09/10

blackburn-rovers-09-10-umbro-away-kit.jpg
Definitely a contender for superfluous away kit of the year, what is the point of having a white away shirt when the home shirt is 50% white? If they're keeping the current season's away kit (navy) as a third kit then they will be proper fucked for a kit if they have to go to West Brom (providing they stay up).

And that new Bolton kit is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom