New Kits

SE Palmeiras

parmera3ap2.jpg

Anyone notice that Puma home kit design is similar to the women's kit design seen above?

Last edited:
I heard a rumour today at work (Sports World) that Bolton are getting supplied by Adidas, were selling the last seasons kits at low prices. It won't affect the stadium name though because Adidas own Reebok..

Hearts home kit. All Maroon instead of white shorts.....Out with tradition

010289369730500.jpg

Nike kit with Umbro badge

It just looks like the African Nations Cup ball but on the Europass instead of Teamgeist.

I never saw a yellow "europass" for any league until that, and the draws outside those mini balls contribute for a unique and different ball, and yes, seems the CAN ball but if you see closer, it's completely different, it's for a league, and has Portugal flag colors...:-ll

I like it, but why a new kit now ? for a new start ? forget Euro ?
For info, France switch to Nike after the World Cup for a money record (5 Time what Nike give to Brazilian Federation)

I like it, but why a new kit now ? for a new start ? forget Euro ?
For info, France switch to Nike after the World Cup for a money record (5 Time what Nike give to Brazilian Federation)

Switching to Nike was probably one of the stupidest things the FFF could have done. Yeah, it'll pay a lot, but what about tradition?

Nike's taking over the world. Next up, is Germany...

this way the FFF can say: Well at least we've changed something after the Euros... :)
it's nice, but looks like a rejected Marseille kit.

Horrible Bolton shirt, especially the Reebok sponsor, it looks like it was made using the PES in-game editor, could there be a more boring font?

abt Bolton kit.....::lmao:
redarecoba is right, that second Inter kit is photoshoped. look at the logos closly.

Back
Top Bottom