New Kits

Rangers Home 08-09

Decent pics at last

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Lafferty is a tall skinny bastard!

I like the small scarf on the back of the shorts.

Last edited:
scrolling down: 1st pic - hm...nice; 2nd - cool shirt, great shorts...wait a minute what are those socks doing there?!

OM Europe kit is a definetly a great piece of kit design! Well done, I'm surprised, I mean, Om have great adidas kits, but this unique style...really get an A+ from me

OM Europe kit is a definetly a great piece of kit design! Well done, I'm surprised, I mean, Om have great adidas kits, but this unique style...really get an A+ from me

not THAT unique, mexico use it, fc tokyo does, romania goalkeeper, etc. ;))

I don't know FC Tokyo kits, but OM is a club, and with that color and sponsorship detail it is unique :P

What I'm trying to say is that it's different to others adidas club kits...

well, pretty much every "big" club has got unique colors :D ;)

i know, so far no other european club team uses that template, true. same for benfica home shirt.

It's easier to get special kits when the former Adidas president was your former club president :).

Each year, Adidas has 3 templates (or more ?) and most of the time our 3 kits are based on 2 of them + a unique model.

I love Mandanda's special kit from last season and the europe kit had the city on watermarks. This season, there's just a special watermark (and a pimp away kit). It's always "extras" on shirt.

We're all in a concern :) and I love kits watermarks, it must be difficult to create that, nothing that our technology can not support

The new one isn't a sponsor as such, its a charity. Villa decided not to bother with a sponsor this season so chose the Acorns Childrens Hospice.

Yup, it's nice to see in these days of corporate grabbery some teams actually giving something back :applaud:

Got mine on order, bland or not, although the away shirt is reminiscent of an old one where LDV were our sponsors.

lotto makes brilliant kits for udinese, sochaux etc., but fiorentina is allways really boring. too bad.

Isn't it the exact same kit as last year?

Timão ê ô! Gostei bastante! Minha grande equipa brasileira bem vestida :P

nice combination with socks ;) I think I'm going to buy one of these

Back
Top Bottom