New Kits

AS Monaco

godreso2-270.jpg

9b07101317a9daade2680407313dffe5.jpg

9a206c301774437ec8c5a505030cef4d.jpg

The French Ligue 1, Swedish Allsvenskan teams always looks like NASCAR racing uniforms. Full of sponsors guest it makes up their sponsorship.

Last edited:
Never quite understood why French clubs let their kits be "patched" with sponsors. They look like walking ad banners.

I don' t understand why you're all saying that because it's only the 2nd or 3rd seasons that teams are showing lots of sponsors. But it's still reasonable.

I don' t understand why you're all saying that because it's only the 2nd or 3rd seasons that teams are showing lots of sponsors. But it's still reasonable.

I'd say two sponsors might be reasonable (one on the front, another on the back), but sponsor logos underneath the sports brand logo, on the sleeves, shorts - and sometimes socks! - is waaaay to much; and I'm not even referring to Monaco, there's a lot worse.

Cheers

Last edited:
The new one isn't a sponsor as such, its a charity. Villa decided not to bother with a sponsor this season so chose the Acorns Childrens Hospice.

Aston Villa followed Barcelona with their shirt sponsorship attitude choosing a charitable organisation over a commercial one. Steaua Bucharest on the other hand followed Barcelona with their kit designs :LOL:.

Glentoran Kit 2008-09

Last edited:
@ OPM 1: lol Sahtar changed to Nike. They got a teamwear if I'm not wrong, and quite a boring one.
@ OPM 2: thanks for Steaua away kit ! (where did u get it from?)
@ Tech 999: u are right about Steaua copying Barca. The home kit will be striped this season. Can't wait to see it !

Back
Top Bottom