New Kits

sportsdirect.com accidentally leak the new Rangers home top:
37820221_l.jpg

it looks nice... but why they use that design of emblem for the second straight season, why they don't use the emblem they used in 2005/2006 (a circle with rangers crest and "ready" downside, just like on your avatar), i liked that much more than this one...

Last edited:
it looks nice... but why they use that design of emblem for the second straight season, why they don't use the emblem they used in 2005/2006 (a circle with rangers crest and "ready" downside, just like on your avatar), i liked that much more than this one...

The round badge has never appeared on the kit. :?

The round badge has never appeared on the kit. :?

yeah, i saw it... i guess i had a wrong memory about that 2005/2006 kit, i played fifa 06 back then (before pes 5 hit the stores) and it stayed in my mind that they have worn round badge in fifa 06...

yeah, i saw it... i guess i had a wrong memory about that 2005/2006 kit, i played fifa 06 back then (before pes 5 hit the stores) and it stayed in my mind that they have worn round badge in fifa 06...

Mistake by EA Sports then. We've never had the round badge on the kit.

Mistake by EA Sports then. We've never had the round badge on the kit.

A month ago, I was preparing for a futsal match with my friend,I took flamengo jersey and shorts but i couldn't find the socks (maybe dirty), so I matched rangers socks (part of a kit bought in 1993 in Glasgow),same colours.......AND SAME BADGE! Never noticed before!
What's this story? They are not similar,they are exactly the same!

P.s.:how can I upload images?

Last edited:
A month ago, I was preparing for a futsal match with my friend, taking flamengo jersey and shorts but i couldn't find the socks, so i matched rangers socks (part of a kit bought in 1993 in Glasgow),same colours.......AND SAME BADGE! Never noticed before!
What's this story? It's not similar,it's exactly the same!

P.s.:how can I upload images?

I had the Rangers home socks from the 92/93 season and it had the RFC crest.

http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Rangers/Rangers.htm

Upload your image to somewhere like ImageShack and post the address here.

the rangers 92-93 away kit is class, the 93-94 one is quite a rubbish (who is the long-haired player? mark hateley? he played for ac milan in the mid eighties)

one of my all time favorite color combos, and the 90's adidas home kits were simply beautiful

Back
Top Bottom