New Kits

Just to calm you down we here in Russia normally see new kits exactly by the first official game ;) And in stores they are supplied by late spring (april-may as a rule) while the season normally starts and the early march ;)

away2gm7.jpg

transfer from HKCM

Last edited:
That's a nice Man Utd kit, though I'm disappointed to see them only use the black kit for a single season.

The Arsenal away looks much nicer with the shorts and socks, still not a huge fan though.

i agree... in my opinion, the last season's black kit (away) was their best away kit of all the times... simply amazing kit.

It'll be our 3rd kit this season (for when we play Stoke & Sunderland at least). One of my favourite shirts as well :))

No I read that will be the third kit (the blue one) so I assume they are getting rid of the black one? Usually the away kits rotate so they have a 2 season life span. White, black and blue alternating.

From JJB website

Man Utd Man Utd 3rd 16 September

Last edited:
that second palermo kit (white - away) is ugly as hell... lotto is usually good with designs, but that one is awful... home and third are ok.

juve.jpg

Presentation tomorrow

what kind of color is that on buffon's kit? mix of yellow and green? i hope it doesn't look that way in reality, because on this pic it looks very ugly...

regarding players' kits... why do they use those wide black strips? i like them more when they are narrow (like in 2005/2006 kit for example).

I didn't see the image (it's blocked at work)...

There's nothing mentioned on the United site, and we're usually pretty good at announcing it.

It'll be a shame to get rid of it after 1 season though, although at least we don't change every kit each season like most big European clubs ;))

check out footballshirtculture.com... MU is having a new third kit dedicated to munich tragedy...

I didn't see the image (it's blocked at work)...

There's nothing mentioned on the United site, and we're usually pretty good at announcing it.

It'll be a shame to get rid of it after 1 season though, although at least we don't change every kit each season like most big European clubs ;))

Fair enough they usually do keep them, but they should have just replaced the old white shirt with the blue and made the black shirt third kit, especially since the new white shirt is very similar to the old one only with blue rather than black/gold trim.

what kind of color is that on buffon's kit? mix of yellow and green? i hope it doesn't look that way in reality, because on this pic it looks very ugly...

regarding players' kits... why do they use those wide black strips? i like them more when they are narrow (like in 2005/2006 kit for example).

Yeah, totally agree. I much prefer Juve with thin black and white stripes, not those thick 'barcelonesque' ones.

Back
Top Bottom