New Kits

ajax_08_09_home_kit_adidas.jpg
new ajax home

Milan away

pds6s3co.png

e6gp8qk6.png

same procedure as every year, though i have to admit, keeping the tradition is pretty nice :TU:

i don't like kits with clasic collars at all... it looks so old fashioned, like in 60's or 70's and we are in 21st century...

Ladies and gentlemen, the one you have all been waiting for with baited breath...

Tranmere Rovers away 2008-2009.
trfciw1.jpg

As you can see it is one of the cheapest finest kits ever known to man.
A shocking vivid mix of blues, cyans and whites, reminiscent of the murkey cooling waters of the Mersey Adriatic on a hot summers luke warm day.
A design only Stevie Wonder himself Claude Monet would be proud of..

NOOOOOO!!! What happened to ABN AMRO? That vertical sponsor on the shirt was almost part of Ajax's tradition. It's weird to see an Ajax kit without it.

I understand what you mean, it kind of almost doesn't look like a proper Ajax kit because of the sponsor.

Only 4 kits for Gala this year?

PFFFFFFTTTTTT I want 5!!

You could also buy this anniversry shirt.Turkish fantastic striker Metin Oktay!He is Turkish George Best..

b1205-1.jpg

b1205-2.jpg

Galatasaray doesn't change font and numbers for next season.
Sided METIN OKTAY kit use BLACK fonts and numbers
White kit use RED fonts and numbers
Three-Striped kit use BLACK fonts and numbers
Orange alternative kit use RED fonts and numbers.

hard to find a new sponsor for 2nd league :PIG: temporary kit with club slogan as placeholder.

20080702_mindelheim_fcn_jr05.jpg

Galatasaray has so many kits every year, we should have a "New Galarasaray Kits" thread, or evan better, a hole section! :lmao:

Everybody keen of Galatasaray kits so much.Galatasaray has four kits only for this season.The last kit i posted is testimetional shirt for Galatasaray's biggest player Metin Oktay..Not a new kit.. :D

Everybody keen of Galatasaray kits so much.Galatasaray has four kits only for this season.The last kit i posted is testimetional shirt for Galatasaray's biggest player Metin Oktay..Not a new kit.. :D

dont worry m8
i was just having a laugh ....:lol:

thanx for the pics, those kits are really nice btw...

never seen much gays in a picture in my life

i hate this... why inter, milan and juventus always must be among the last teams in whole europe to present their new kits ahead of next season??? it's fine for the relase date, we can wait for that specific date to see those shirts in stores, but why they simply can't put preview pictures little earlier like most of the teams? the kits are done, and they could've posted at least some pics and that is why this pisses me off every summer!

Back
Top Bottom