New Kits

don't tell me this is confirmed inter home 08/09 kit??????? this is so ugly.... what happened to nike?????????

i see the oficial presentation and are blue.

here a pic
http://www.sport.es/default.asp?idpublicacio_PK=44&idioma=CAS&idnoticia_PK=521529&idseccio_PK=803

edit: a nice one IMO
maglia08.jpg

That's a beautiful kit! :w00t:

i'm an inter fan and i totaly disagree... the black stripes are too wide, the kit is too dark... also i don't like to see "pirelli" under inter's emblem... very ugly kit...

basel:

pure copy for new barcelona home... something's wrong with nike...

How can Basel be copying Barca when Basel have worn red/blue halves for years ? If anything, Barca's new home is just modelled on FC Basel

basel:

pure copy for new barcelona home... something's wrong with nike...

hahahah nike really work a lot on the desing this year eehh xD

and about the inter one, i like it a lot but madball is right, the sponsor under the logo looks terrible

don't tell me this is confirmed inter home 08/09 kit??????? this is so ugly.... what happened to nike?????????

no it's just a prototype bye an inter forum user , me to i have alot of prototypes , but nothing official for the moment

interredarecobajs7.jpg

interpv5.jpg

hlebcopyox8.jpg

bmw.jpg

quaresmana7.jpg

gkju5.jpg

gggggggggggggggggggggggeq9.jpg

How can Basel be copying Barca when Basel have worn red/blue halves for years ? If anything, Barca's new home is just modelled on FC Basel

actually, in a way barca did copy basel if you want to call it like that because iirc one of the co founders from barca was a swiss who got to decide the colours and chose the two (red and blue) from his favourite home club, fc basel.

hahahah nike really work a lot on the desing this year eehh xD

and about the inter one, i like it a lot but madball is right, the sponsor under the logo looks terrible

where did you get that photo of inter kit? i don't want to see that kit become official :brick:

you misunderstood me (or i wrote it that way, sorry)... i meant nike copied basel design for new barca kit...

Ah I understand now, sorry ;)

Are Basel keeping the same home strip for the upcoming season ?

Also, anybody know where I can buy the new Gremio away shirt for delivery to the UK ?

camisa_gremio_2008_branca_2.jpg

I quite like the Liverpool keeper, very classic looking design. However I can't pretend to like the grey kit, it's just not very nice.

Back
Top Bottom