New Kits

The new United away kit looks okay to me...Would prefer black over blue anyday but its a nice change from our last white away kit,which was top class.

The black shirt will be the third kit now.

Why is it Galatasary have 4 new kits every bloody season?

Surely there should be a law against that so that consumers aren't getting ripped off year on year.

many teams has red kits so we need a white kit.
many teams has white kits so we need alternate kit.
We use our sided-kit as a tradition.
Other kit is only a fashion./striped one :D

Best Gala kit ever is this black one, but you cannot buy it anywhere, only the home and white one.

webaslanlari_galatasaray_forma3.jpg

Last edited:
many teams has red kits so we need a white kit.
many teams has white kits so we need alternate kit.
We use our sided-kit as a tradition.
Other kit is only a fashion./striped one :D

Yeah I can understand the need for four kits, but new ones every season!?

Most clubs over here keep their kits for two years, and this is slightly fairer on the consumer.

I could understand if it was maybe the away kit being changed every year, but not all bloody four! :((

Yeah I can understand the need for four kits, but new ones every season!?

Most clubs over here keep their kits for two years, and this is slightly fairer on the consumer.

I could understand if it was maybe the away kit being changed every year, but not all bloody four! :((

Galatasaray's economy not good.Maybe they are trying to improve economical things by selling new shirts every year..We are waiting for our new stadium called "Aslantepe Ali Sami Yen Sport Complex".Things will maybe change then..

zwj0hi.jpg

Nottingham Forest home + new club crest with "MUNICH 1979 MADRID 1980" around it, with two silver stars in the middle to celebrate 30 years since the first.

Back
Top Bottom