New Kits

I think the away one is quite nice... Racing Club also sometimes use the Croatia template, hopefully their away kit will be good.

FC BARCELONA

dummy_3.jpg

dummy.jpg

prd_maxzoom_barca-45136.jpg

dummy_2.jpg

Why? Were there any protests about the centenary kits back in 99?
These were absolutely beautiful and I dig the new ones as well.

BarcaCentReEdNo.7.0405c.gif

special occasion back then...can you remember what people said back in 99? without internet ? ;) i think the possibility is given.

yup, they wore similar kit in 99, but it was their centenary year and centenary kit... but this has nothing to do with it... it doesn't represent barcelona kits since time they were founded... their kits are blue with two wide dark red strips, that is their kit... what we see here doesn't have anything to do with it... this is fc basel kit design...

barca fans are very, very conservative considering their kits. ;)

btw i am not saying it is ugly, it is a good kit, just not for barca.

barca fans are very, very conservative considering their kits. ;)

btw i am not saying it is ugly, it is a good kit, just not for barca.

yes we are, the red shorts 05-06 was ok but this new shit?? comeone the fucking multinational nike cant change our traditions :S stupid laporta allow to do it this (the aways and GK kits are nice)

P.D: remove this pic of judas 7, hurt my eyes.

and the thing of the himne (song of the club) into the shirt? XDD ho is the retarded ho read this? obviously this shirt its just comercial and dont care anything of this centerany club.

new barca away is nice...

i know i said all about the home kit but one more thing regarding home kit - they just could have left sleeves in oposite color (one side blue, one red)...

p.s. as i can see on fc barcelona shop site, the home shorts will be black???? oh, my God...

Back
Top Bottom