New Kits

nouveau_maillot_domicile.jpg

Something about that kit really appeals to me. My common sense tells me those colours don't go, but I really do like it. I've always had a soft spot for Dortmund though, when I was a kid someone brought me back a Dortmund hat from Germany. True story.

We could be friends. :mrgreen:

Fiorentina & Bordeaux are class.
Bielefeld is ugly.
PSG is nothing special imo.

Woah, look at that McDonalds-coloured goalie kit. I'm lovin' it.

I heard that they were looking at Ronaldo. I didn't know they meant Ronaldo McDonald. :|

Does this mean the goalkeeper will be selling burgers at half-time to make a bit of extra income for Big Sam's transfer fund? Or will he just be there to feed Big Sam?

Last edited:
Bleeding full-page spread, batman. We don't care about Newcastle that much! :P And may I say, after the slow reveal of the away kit, how utterly shocked and amazed I am, I never expected THAT kit. Not at all.

(what's truly shocking is the away gk :O)

i am feeling sick saying this but the away kit is growing more and more on me :(

i feel ashamed.

T_0bc60276ca.jpg

mainz

god how i hate this template now

it looked allright in serbia or ukraine color combo

but all those shiny red and white and blue combinations for costa rica, mainz, all the lower english clubs make it just look horrible

I'll love every kit MK Dons have for as long as they're sponsered by Marshall.

Sunderland's looks much better from behind than the front, thanks to Umbro's shitty diamonds on the shoulders.

Back
Top Bottom