New Kits

Could've told you that, Carefree Chris is a user on a Chelsea forum who frequently produces mockups of speculative kit designs.

New Kit for Real Madrid

74692553hd8.jpg

And goodbye to Carlos & Beckham :applause:

Last edited:
Marseille is ugly. Too much blue. The bigger curve should have been white. And were is the cross !!!

helsingborgs yup, i preordered chelsea at subsidesports and will try to order west ham via official club page

not sure about the printing yet
i can still decide on my chelsea kit, thinking about sidwell, ben haim, sahar or maybe pantelic if they sign him. i want it unusual :p

OPM.... will you get printing done on the West Ham shirt? If so who?

I'm intrigued!! :lol:

OPM.... will you get printing done on the West Ham shirt? If so who?

I'm intrigued!! :lol:

not tevez that's for sure

still undecided...might maybe wait for the away kit...but player name...mhhh

but my favorites atm are lucas neill or yosi benayoun, of course it also depends on transfer window activity :8):

not tevez that's for sure

still undecided...might maybe wait for the away kit...but player name...mhhh

but my favorites atm are lucas neill or yosi benayoun, of course it also depends on transfer window activity :8):

Well, Lucas Neill will probably be our captain next season so that is a decent bet.
Do NOT get Benayoun as he is a sly bastard who will probably end up leaving anyway (good riddance).

If I was you, i'd go for Noble ;) ;)

Well, Lucas Neill will probably be our captain next season so that is a decent bet.
Do NOT get Benayoun as he is a sly bastard who will probably end up leaving anyway (good riddance).

If I was you, i'd go for Noble ;) ;)

thanks for supporting me with my decision :D

do you maybe know another source to get it from other than the superstore? i'd like to use paypal but uksoccershop doesn't list it yet :(

another new umbro

birminghamaway.jpg

backpage.jpg

i just heard the rumours but if it had to do with owner changing than i never said anything. sorry :D ;)

Back
Top Bottom