New Kits

Arsenal 3rd/Euro Kit

27766_stor.jpg

@Rentalkid

yep, and just to look at the them. for streetwear most of the time i buy polo shirts from the training wear. ;)

whistle:

yeah, great colors and i like hammers. not a bad option. ;)

got to wait until subsidesports stock them...or maybe uksoccershop

Milan is not that one, last sunday i took a pic in my friend's cellphone but he still hasn't send me. But it's quite the same template of Fluminense 3rd kit in here, black background, white lapel collar, 3 thick red stripes in front and back, and just down the collar at the back it's the milan city crest (the same that is on Inter's shirt)
i'll see if i can post the pictures in these days.

The text in the Arsenal shirt tells the story of Herbert Chapman. It's all on their site.
That's such a cool idea!

Tranmere's black away kit for this season had all of the season ticket holders' name on, which I thought was a really cool touch and a great little tribute to the fans.

Milan is not that one, last sunday i took a pic in my friend's cellphone but he still hasn't send me. But it's quite the same template of Fluminense 3rd kit in here, black background, white lapel collar, 3 thick red stripes in front and back, and just down the collar at the back it's the milan city crest (the same that is on Inter's shirt)
i'll see if i can post the pictures in these days.

maybe a third kit?

mine are home & away for sure, can't imagine adidas selling fakes :lol:

aachen:

9700_2.g.jpg

It is as well, I stand corrected. Looks bloody awful though, I can't believe they have a kit like that. :|

haha AZ kits look like old arsenal kits, back from the days that we were sponcered by JVC

yep. class look back then, a bit outdated today. ;)

i ordered my 3 shirts i really want now, west ham home, chelsea away and helsingborgs home.

3 new templates for the new season :D

helsingborgs yup, i preordered chelsea at subsidesports and will try to order west ham via official club page

not sure about the printing yet
i can still decide on my chelsea kit, thinking about sidwell, ben haim, sahar or maybe pantelic if they sign him. i want it unusual :p

Back
Top Bottom