New Kits

This came today on a sport newspaper of Portugal called 'Record'
Click on the picture to enlarge

:lmao: :lol: :mrgreen:
Sorry for the quality of picture but i took it with my mobile:D
For an FC Porto big fan i just can say ROTFL

I rather playing for 22 years with a pink kit, than winning titles for 22 years with the help of the referees.

lol, spitfire, if porto bought referees benfica did it too, don't waste ur time with bullshit
a pink hug to u ^^

new FCPorto kits, i love nike...
1020015418.gif

spit, i like benfica new ones too, the home shirt is quite amazing, with less white than the other seasons, top class...simplicity
and about the umbro kits, i have never liked them, but this season they accomplished my attention, those diamonds are unique, don't like them too but it makes umbro kits pretty unique

Last edited:
i hate those maillot blog gifs, jesus, i want to look at them for a moment! and get rid of the stupid away from last year as third!

i hate that blog!

28039_stor.jpg

28040_stor.jpg

fight the maillot blog! search for other sources! raise up! :roll: :lol:

mate, can u step back some posts? i ask to you if u could find new porto kits and u did nothing about it, even an answer... i have the pics u posted, but i put the gif because it was easier, i'm not a "kit finder" like you...it was just something to call the attention...and it worked

i am not a magician...if i find stuff i'll post it up, but am not like having sources within nike that could hand me out pics. ;) it's okay if you use the blog but the kits get posted from original sources with credits to the original finder on many other sites aswell..such as colours of football or soccergaming, soccerpulse.

i think it is just completely unnecessary to use that french blog.

completely the opposite tbh, 2002-2006 they've had trully top class kits, but this year, with those shitty diamonds, looks awful, especially West Ham
I agree. Most of the new Umbro designs I've seen have been awful. This weird shoulder design (diamond thing) they are going for just isn't working. Take the England home kit for example, it's shocking, what were they thinking? The new West Ham kit also looks ridiculous. They really went overboard with the tacky diamonds on that thing, and it's utter pants because of it.

Complete shite from Umbro. Just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
Wrong place to ask but.. has anyone here seen the dutch orange home shorts/socks or the all white portuguese kit for sale anywhere? or are nike waiting on demand before the flood the market with them?

Back
Top Bottom