New Kits

17722121 said:
1151923329432.jpg
1151923300200.jpg

Hang on, when were these taken?

NickSCFC said:
Hang on, when were these taken?

My poor misguided friend, it's a mock-up. Look at Henry's shoes - they're the same colour as our kit last season. Someone took the time to give us a very good impression of how the kits will look. \\:o/

Kleimann said:
:shock: OMG.. give me that 2004-05 design back, please.. I definitely don't like this shirt..

I prefer the 05/06 kits. Our home kit this year has been the best ever for me.

NickSCFC said:
That just doesn't look like a Man U kit!

I think it looks more like Man Utd than the previous one. If you take the logo and A.I.G out youll get the 60s/70s Man Utd shirt.

My friend from Nike told me that the new United kit was a tribute to the Busby Babes Era...A replica of what the late Georgie Best is wearing the that pic above.I knew it would look great with that classic template plus the AIG logo dosent look bad at all.A definite buy for me.A new away kit will be white with black and gold trims/design,black shorts and white socks.Our blue kit from last season will be the 3rd kit.

phrase said:
My friend from Nike told me that the new United kit was a tribute to the Busby Babes Era...A replica of what the late Georgie Best is wearing the that pic above.I knew it would look great with that classic template plus the AIG logo dosent look bad at all.A definite buy for me.A new away kit will be white with black and gold trims/design,black shorts and white socks.Our blue kit from last season will be the 3rd kit.

But they are sticking with the blue kit but instead of the vodafone they have aig.

Your probably talking about the third kit...any idea when they will release it?

Last edited:
NickSCFC said:
home.gif

Wow it looks like the Germany/France kit, wow that's amazing!

home.gif

I love this it reminds me of young Owen!

euro.gif

Wow this one's best! It looks like the other two but the grey really sets it off!
Can't see nuthin

Back
Top Bottom