New Kits

Milanista said:
I agree Adonis. However my favourite home has got to be the 2003 net one we won the CL with. Was beautiful.

the home and away were nice for you that year.

that template from the 2002 WC and 2002/03 season was probably adidas' best.

come to think about it, all kits from the 2002 WC and 2002/03 season were the nicest for the respective kit manufacturers

Olympiakos new kits, Puma v1.06 stylee

nikopolidis_2006_7_6_16_47_5_b.jpg

fanelaosfp1_b.jpg

Strange Olympiakos, now Olympiakos it's the next club supported by Vodafone after Benfica and Manchester United. :lol: I just like the home kit.

Brugge away is nice and Watford and Recreativo de Hueva sucks.

The United kit just makes me laugh the more I see it, it is just so bad, going to be a dream to see all the united fans wearing that rubbish and claiming it looks good.

rm2gjpf4ys.jpg

rm3lhnf7yj.jpg

is it for sure they are gonna use that if they will be relegated?

and werder looks a bit fake, does it?

Just pulled this off another forum - i know there have been loads of pics of the alleged new Liverpool Kit, but this looks good to me :)

What do you think?

Hello by the way, i am new :)

saw all of our GK combinations today...we've got the united also in black with gold parts, simply inverted colors...

fcnunited707.jpg

fcnreflexo6cd.jpg

fcnxfactor9c8.jpg

OPM said:
is it for sure they are gonna use that if they will be relegated?

and werder looks a bit fake, does it?
Yes, they'll be relegated and lose the last 2 titles...
About WB, i think only the sponsor looks fake. The rest of the shirt looks good to me.

thenetfather said:
Just pulled this off another forum - i know there have been loads of pics of the alleged new Liverpool Kit, but this looks good to me :)

What do you think?

Hello by the way, i am new :)
:lol: Hello ;) Nice kits, not sure about the collar tho :-k

Last edited:
... like everyone
the kappa kits do not fit to 1860 munich at all
especially because the kits from nike for the last 2 years have been the best since they started their contract with nike

Back
Top Bottom