New Kits

OPM said:
Kaiserslautern Home shorts + socks

IMG_1174.JPG

:joker: :joker: :joker:

I think they'll use the Stromp kit in cup matches.

Yeah last season Sporting playing at Setúbal, that was a kit clashing joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
They will definitely have a new kit because the "current" kit has been in use for 2 years. They're playing my local side in 2 weeks, so no doubt their new kit will be on show, so I guess it might be revealed in the next 1-2 weeks.

i go for july 1st, as i guess their reebok contract is running out on july 31...so that makes a presentation very likely on monday.

OPM said:
i still can't see any reason for that stromp version.

Alfredo Stromp was one of richiests foundatours of Sporting, he had the ideia of making another kit style for Sporting behind the hopes. This kit is like a traditional kit because is most worn at Cup games and some important matches.

SPiTFiRE said:
Alfredo Stromp was one of richiests foundatours of Sporting, he had the ideia of making another kit style for Sporting behind the hopes. This kit is like a traditional kit because is most worn at Cup games and some important matches.

thank you. :applause:

home.gif

Wow it looks like the Germany/France kit, wow that's amazing!

home.gif

I love this it reminds me of young Owen!

euro.gif

Wow this one's best! It looks like the other two but the grey really sets it off!

Frankfurt kit, very simple, dunno why the stripes are broken on the back, not as if you can't see a white number on red and black is it?

WEtongelre said:
Why have Galatasaray so many kits haha. I love the kit on the second foto. really nice :D

This year, we will have 5 kits.

Red/Yellow : Turkish Super League Home
White : Turkish Super League Away
Striped : European Cups Home
Dark Grey : European Cups Away
Golden : Special

Bule said:
Striped : European Cups Home
Dark Grey : European Cups Away
Golden : Special

Remember the goladen times of UEFA Cup, and the last one (the golden) for the UEFA Super Cup right? :D

Galatasaray for me have the most beautiful kits and RC Lens.

Can't wait for see new Puma 1.06 Olympiacos.

OPM said:
i still can't see any reason for that stromp version.

The stromp version remains due to historic reasons OPM.
The stromp kit was Sporting's first kit and if you ask me the most beautiful, although this year it ain't really. Stromp was one of Sporting's foundators and that's why the kit is named like that.

Only after some years did Sporting go for the stripes, influenced by english rugby kits.

As a matter of fact I'm talking of things that happened exacly 100 years ago. Sporting CP had his 100th birthday this saturday (great present seeing our Ricardo perform like that).

The original Stromp (man and shirt):
7588.jpg

A recent cool version:
cristiano_ronaldo2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom