New Kits

pk9 said:
are these the only adidas wc referee colours so far

1486193279.jpg

Hi

I think there's a pale blue one too, I saw it on SSN yesterday

db

Dortmund will use an exclamation mark designed by artist Otmar Alt as sponsor replacement for the first half of the season until their new sponsor "RAG" decides about a new name for the company.

Gareth Southgate and Stevie Gibbo with the new Boro home shirt, signalling the beginning of a new era 8)

0,,1~2924128,00.jpg

Another new Boro kit, I think they've changed their kit every year for the last 12 years :o

A while ago there was a post with the new AZ kit, does anybody know on what page it was??

Last edited by a moderator:
Real Zaragoza kits 06/07, is fake created by my, but home and away almost surely are thus:

rz07home2zp.jpg

rz07away1zi.jpg

rz07third8ny.jpg

the home kit is the copy of serbia & montenegro kit
but the away and third is perfect! especially the away i like that kind of green there

More, shirt's back:

rz07homeb5ho.jpg

rz07awayb0jx.jpg

rz07thirdb7rw.jpg

The green of away kit, is because Telefonica is the sporsor of the team, and this are the Telefonica colors. D'Alessandro is a new player of Real Zaragoza, but don't hava a number for the next season, and perhaps Ewerthon and Zapater change the numbers.

PD: Sorry for my english

Nice shirts :)

And the best of all, the third kit will be orange i've heard. the orange jersey finally coming back :D

Back
Top Bottom