New Kits

PSG Away

psgdos01v015ot5qb.jpg

21yz.jpg

Wow, PSG are bringing some classic stylings. If it had collars that'd be a dress shirt.

Setting aside the almighty photoshop skills, that'd be a pretty fresh kit for us. I'm a fan of the arabic Emirates logo over the word 'Fly', it makes us look all cosmopolitan and shit. :P

Yes, I know. If this is going to be the new away kit of Arsenal, I will love it. It looks quite good, so I was just joking because of the bad quality of the image... :)

New Arsenal away will be blue I'm pretty sure. Every season now it goes blue, yellow, blue, yellow etc. And last seasons was yellow so...

That 'fake' united home on page 151 probably isnt fake. the pics are the same style as the Valencia & Barca pics.

I wouldn't be suprised if it was real.

Valencia rejected the kits, they want to keep the black shorts and wanted the orange kit to be the away one.

like i said before, i have not seen previous posts, so don't know if this has been sent.

Heres Arsenals` 2006/07 kit:applause:

Heres Athletico Madrids`

Ac Milan plus with gattuso with logo

Heres the Marsille home 06/07 and 3rd kit(awesome)

Last edited:
Mastermind said:
like i said before, i have not seen previous posts, so don't know if this has been sent.

Have a look, you might see something new.

The Milan kit drawing is different to the one in the shop picture by the way, and at a guess I would say the one in the shop is the real one.

curswine said:
Have a look, you might see something new.

The Milan kit drawing is different to the one in the shop picture by the way, and at a guess I would say the one in the shop is the real one.

Mate you trying to be funny.:shock:

No, I just put it in a polite way that maybe in future you should look and you might see that these shirts had been posted already, for more than a month in some cases actually.

Hahaha that's a terrible fake, it's a pic of Andy Johnson from last season modelling the Crystal Palace third (centenary) kit!! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom