New Kits

b3885pl.jpg

cottbus home

pk9 said:
i guess nike saved the stripes, i like all the nike kits, simplicity and the casual look rules :thumbup:!

do you guys still think nike kits are crap? they are looking better by as more kits are released.

off topic: Nike town London is shit anyone willing to buy a holland home forget it cos they dont even have the home name/numbers anymore! i was forced to buy the away and get my name printed and they dont even have the front number! :mad:

Well just loved new PSV, the others look shit.

pk9: Nike really sucks man, it's just 95% Marketing and 5% Quality, they have a lot to learn with adidas. Well, it was just my opinion.

Bule said:
I hope Toulouse is fake. It has really bad design. :(

Well you can tell that picture isn't real, but hopefully it isn't an accurate representation of what the real kit will look like, I really like the lilac and grey combination. :oops:

i have been thinking since what is going to be the default nike numbers this year since they are all having different numbers, will it be the ones used by croatia, russia, belgium, aussie and the rest of the non world cup teams!

lol spit dude haha u gotta love the nike kits trust me get one and you will change ur mind! ;)

why the hell does the holland away front number have a white border! lol

Last edited:
choory said:
PSV 2006-2008(HOME)

303440.jpg

I love how nike have moved away from the annoying fat white slash (as exhibited on Man U's shirt) to those understated little black 'stubs' where the sleeve ends as their little trademark identifier. Those are real sweet and I agree with all of the above, this PSV kit is excellent.

Dunno how anyone could be sick of the retro move, I'm loving it, don't need all those elaborate templates that everyone wears making them seem like they're part of TEAM Adidas or something. Nike have gone all grassroots on us, reflecting the history of the team instead of slapping on some cutout template and just using the colours of the particular team. Kudos to them. Gives me hope for a supersweet arsenal kit :D

Vlad19 said:
I love how nike have moved away from the annoying fat white slash (as exhibited on Man U's shirt) to those understated little black 'stubs' where the sleeve ends as their little trademark identifier. Those are real sweet and I agree with all of the above, this PSV kit is excellent.

Dunno how anyone could be sick of the retro move, I'm loving it, don't need all those elaborate templates that everyone wears making them seem like they're part of TEAM Adidas or something. Nike have gone all grassroots on us, reflecting the history of the team instead of slapping on some cutout template and just using the colours of the particular team. Kudos to them. Gives me hope for a supersweet arsenal kit :D

They're still templated and still aimed at making money. They just look retro, and I'm personally only pleased with the dutch kits so far.

as long as the arsenal isnt too basic (just red shirt white sleeves) then i will be fine with it

retro is fine as long as its not boring

daikirai said:
They're still templated and still aimed at making money. They just look retro, and I'm personally only pleased with the dutch kits so far.

No doubt, but you also have to appreciate the varying fonts and the minor touches they've tried to distinguish uniforms with. A basic template isnt so obviously a template :)

COMPANY IN TRYING TO MAKE MONEY SHOCKER!

I can't stand Reebok shirts - they are so boring and tacky. Umbro have started copying Nike in my opinion, too.

I LOVE the latest England red jersey though, it's gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom