New Kits

pk9 said:
ohh i was a nike town in London today my god all those nike kits and worldcup gear :shock: i could not imagine what to buy i went in with the intention to buy a holland home shirt and i left with a free joga bonito book detailing all the all kits released and no kit i was confused by even belgium looked immense!

i was there last week, just couldn't decide what to buy, that store is just immense. incredible.

OPM said:
i was there last week, just couldn't decide what to buy, that store is just immense. incredible.

haha opm i see the same thing happened to you! ahh well next time its just goin to be pk9 holland home no seconds thots i hope!

OPM said:
of course, they also have a lot of fans, but it makes me feel like "we are italian national team, we are juventus, you others are nothing"

something like that lol.the kit itself is nice.

exactly that :D lol
an hour again and i will post juventus home kit anyway it's the same template of barça and atletico madrid

Sweden new away jersey, apparently...

swedenaway06079kt.jpg

I say apparently after getting my head fucking bit off by some rimjob last time I posted a kit :roll:

Shorts will be white with blue/yellow trim, socks will be blue with yellow trim. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed this fake posted on SG..........

427892939_small.jpg

The badge looks like one from a Man U '99 CL kit. Obviously no sponsor logo.

Quite a nice kit but if I was a Juve fan I'd be pissed off big-time. Juve are black and white stripes, you don't mess with that, same goes for Barca home kit next season.

What the fuck are Nike doing? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Bet UEFA are pleased, I can hear the pen-pushing bigwigs smirking "muahahahaha our fight against the striped kits is working".

Striped kits R.I.P. :(

lol it seems siena, but WE ARE JUVENTUS, the history of the italian football,
"we are italian national team, we are juventus, you others are nothing"

JUVENTUS

Last edited:
Dunno if its me but the socks on that Juve kit pic posted have got "ATM" on the back which suggests that its that drawing of the Atlético Madrid kit we've seen already, but with the different logos and colours of course.

I still hear rumour that Atlético fans are angry with the proposed new home kit and want it changed.

BTW the mention of Celtic reminds me, them pics we seen of their supposed new away kit, it was green and black STRIPES. :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
easyeasyeasy said:
BTW the mention of Celtic reminds me, them pics we seen of their supposed new away kit, it was green and black STRIPES. :shock:
Yep, but the away kit is fair game IMO, they can implement any design for that as far as I care. As long as they don't change the hoops.

nt89 said:
juventus home 06/07 from SKYSPORT please kitmakers do it :D
juventushome0607nike8ku.jpg
Hello!

This is my first mensagge in this forum, sorry for my english, I understand it, but I speak very bad.

This kit of Juventus is a fake, a very, very bad fake, in the sock is writing ATM, this means ATletico de Madrid.

The original kit is this:
atletico14dw.jpg

Greetings from Zaragoza

Yeah nice real Juve kit, just love the "ATM" on the socks.:lol: Seriously, that better be a fake or else cus if it is I'm nuking Nike headquarters.

Yeah, just when you thought Nike were starting to come good with their new range of national team kits that they go and consider fucking stupid ideas like this.

Save Our Stripes..... they are being threatened. :x

Back
Top Bottom