New Kits

New Liverpool jersey 06/07

liverpool7ry.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

New Corintians jersey 06/07

corintian2xb.jpg

Last edited:
WOW that DC united shirt is the most beautiful I've ever seen!
Scratch-br how do you create your avatarr

ohh i was a nike town in London today my god all those nike kits and worldcup gear :shock: i could not imagine what to buy i went in with the intention to buy a holland home shirt and i left with a free joga bonito book detailing all the all kits released and no kit i was confused by even belgium looked immense!

good luck to nike kits buyers

@iceman - damn 60 pounds for ruud home shirt :shock: stuff nike

phrase said:
The Thing...is that supposed to be the new Man Utd kit? Or issit photoshopped too? Looks like the brasil template to me...The Sponsor DOES look okay in this supposedly new kit.
lol. sry if i got anyones hopes up but i photoshopped it. its the belgium template. but seeing that barca uses this template too i wouldnt be surprised if this is the actual kit.

pk9 said:
ohh i was a nike town in London today my god all those nike kits and worldcup gear :shock: i could not imagine what to buy i went in with the intention to buy a holland home shirt and i left with a free joga bonito book detailing all the all kits released and no kit i was confused by even belgium looked immense!

good luck to nike kits buyers

Can you scan the book, with the new kits?

pk9 said:

WHOA!!! i ain't had a chance to go uptown yet, but 'llow that! £60!! I'll just go to get a normal shirt and put the numbers on with Tippex! hahaha! :D Was looking for Boulharouz... but i don't think they'll have him in Nike town. When i bought the Inter shirt when Batistuta signed, they wouldn't put the number on as they didn't believe me he had signed! Damn Number Nazis! LOL!

my cousin's found a place in hong kong that can get kits for around $70CDN ($500HKD) :D im gonna be getting myself a van nistelrooy shirt!

I very much doubt they'll get another seperate champs league kit, especially as they didnt win it this year!

Every Liverpool kit posted so far has been fake so I don't know why people are getting excited, still the only real pictures are those catalogue ones.

West Ham away
awaykit7ey4sa.jpg

Sunderland away
safc_1144948655_Stephen_400Wide.jpg

Saw that Hammers one a while ago the collar looks rather wide and cack :|

Mackems new away for the Championship, man, they have had a disaster this season! :lol:

Sporting CP will wear in the next season (starting in 1st July) Puma as official sponsor with a contract of 6 years. The kits will use the Puma template v1.06. The home kit will be the traditional home, with green & white strips hopes and black shorts, and the away kit will have a "Brazilian touch" with yelow with some meshs of green and green shorts (like Togo home kit).

SPiTFiRE said:
Sporting CP will wear in the next season (starting in 1st July) Puma as official sponsor with a contract of 6 years. The kits will use the Puma template v1.06. The home kit will be the traditional home, with green & white strips hopes and black shorts, and the away kit will have a "Brazilian touch" with yelow with some meshs of green and green shorts (like Togo home kit).
About time they have an away kit that don't clash with the home :lol:

Interesting Costa Rica kit

Back
Top Bottom