New Kits

26.jpg

Anderlecht 04/05

27.jpg

Club Brugge 04/05

Yeah, the designs won't have been officialy revealed yet. The pictures of kits often get leaked before the real official showing.
These seem to be very legitamate and i am positive that the boots they are showing are official and it all seems like official stuff so I would very much suspect that these are the official kits. Though it may end up with the arsenal kit only going on sale in the summer.

cheers for this - superb pics! the new nike design seems to look better on the club shirts than the national ones - maybe its because they all look more individual. the white adidas roterio ball looks sweet

Nickybaker said:
duma said:
why does the Enlgand away have a star on it ? they have not won anything that i know of in the past couple years to justify this star.

How abouta world cup dickhead :shock: . Or do you mean that wasn't recent enough, well you better take some stars off Brazil then. :x

why dont they have this star on the home then, and why wasnt it on the world cup shirts of 2002 ? dickhead.

They do have it on the home shirt, but it's on the sleeve. dickhead!

Calm down fellas - duma if you'd watched SoccerAM you'd know what the deal was.

I think the new Marseille home, the Juve home and the Barca away shirts like great. Who said this was an ugly season for kits?

just a quick question about numbers on back of shirt, its off topic but i didnt think it needed its own thread,

are the number set to each league say the premiership have all the same style, but in spain say bacas and reals numbers are differant

metallica said:
just a quick question about numbers on back of shirt, its off topic but i didnt think it needed its own thread,

are the number set to each league say the premiership have all the same style, but in spain say bacas and reals numbers are differant

Funnily enough this was the knowledge to wow your mates with on soccer am on Saturday.

In the UK all the names and numbers are made by the same firm so all teams have the same font and size. This wasn't the case first of all but has changed since. In foreign leagues I know Spain and Italy allow it, the club's kit manufacturer makes the letters and number. This is also the case in Champions league with Man Utd using Nike designs, Arsenal on the other hand just stick to the Premier league designs.

Added info for you is that the people who make the numbers also do the sleeve badges but their Premier league contract runs out next year. That added with Barclays not barclay card sponsoring the premiership means there could be a new design of sleeve badge.

Knowledge is the bomb and I thank you! *said as I kiss my ring and raise my hand in the air to the sound of an expolsion* :mrgreen:

Another monkey dies.......:(

Noone has good links for PSV and Dortmund?

EDIT: Sorry didnt read properly..

It's not the real Dortmund-kit! They (schwatzgelb.de) just say that they got informations about the new kit and made the pic themselves.

Apparently Boro's contract with kit makers Errea is over this summer, so fingers crossed we get a big name kit maker for our new kits. We'll soon see anyway come the summer

Back
Top Bottom