New Kits

No, I missed Soccer AM this morning, I was asleep. How did Tim Lovejoy take the defeat to us? I did see the new away kit on here last week aswell though.

Zero said:
Has anyone seen any new puma designs, and i was wondering of people knew when the new italy kits were coming out.

Puma are set to launch a new kit in March designed by Neil Barrett, already a designer for Gucci and Prada. Not sure that this design will be used for all Puma kits but if it looks good I hope it doesm Puma also make Stoke kits.

England Away 04/06
EngALS0405a.gif

England Away GK
EngASSGK0405a.gif

More detail an zoom here :
http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag_4_5/products/kit_launch.aspx?launchid=1&pid=12667

What's with the short sleeves? We haven't got Fabien Barthez or Jerzey Dudek in goal for England.

Aaaahhh you've changed it now. Back to topic this England shirt is ace. It has special material to cool when hot and warm when cold.......apparently.

I quite like them.

The England shirt by the way ismade from 99% pure silver thread.

I hope that doesn't mean we'll settle for secong best ;)

£31 including postage from the england direct website. That includes a free sticker a cards if you pre-order. I'm gonna sort mine out tomorrow in case it's just a special offer.

I honestly think the kits for World Cup 2002 are generally better than the ones now. Maybe Puma made a better kit for Italy than Kappa did, but that's about all.

why does the Enlgand away have a star on it ? they have not won anything that i know of in the past couple years to justify this star.

duma said:
why does the Enlgand away have a star on it ? they have not won anything that i know of in the past couple years to justify this star.

How abouta world cup dickhead :shock: . Or do you mean that wasn't recent enough, well you better take some stars off Brazil then. :x

Back
Top Bottom