New Kits

New South Korea Home, Away and GK thanks to woosoki.
ku.jpg

OK - i know everyone noticed it. that #13 Korean chick is hot.

Yoshiaki. . . where the hell are you? I know she'll be in your avatar by the end of the week. :D

Hands down & fact ;) The new Azzurri shirt will blow all these away, I have seen a prototype of the shirt and Italia fans will not be dissapointed. :D

bobogol said:
Hands down & fact ;) The new Azzurri shirt will blow all these away, I have seen a prototype of the shirt and Italia fans will not be dissapointed. :D

Let me guess, blue and tight?

Why is number 10 on the floor like that? Did they not just score? Did he collapse because they actually scored?

oly_vschn3_040303.jpg

bobogol said:

Sounds good, you have any idea when it is being shown, or being released?

There used to be one on soccer.com of the new away shirt but it just says coming soon now. I never got to see it though, so not sure what it looks, though apparently it is similair to the old one.

oh my god ! new kit :shock:

Juventus :
12.jpg

Arsenal :
13.jpg

Barcelona :
14.jpg

Marseille :
28.jpg

France and Germany Home :
29.jpg

Real Madrid (just the back)
30.jpg

thanks pk9

Yeah, a massive thanks to whoever put that up on the site, arsenal away looks quite nice and the nike total 90 aerow ball looks pretty cool in some of the other colours like blue and silver.

Im gonna change the title of this topic to New Kits, just so you guys know.

D'you know what, I'm pretty impressed with the new Arsenal shirts, they look a lot better than that fake one I posted on the Arsenal thread about a month ago. I prefer the home one, but I'm pretty chuffed with both of them.

gooner2005 said:
D'you know what, I'm pretty impressed with the new Arsenal shirts, they look a lot better than that fake one I posted on the Arsenal thread about a month ago. I prefer the home one, but I'm pretty chuffed with both of them.

These aren't official, right?

Back
Top Bottom