New Kits

ThomasGOAL said:
Yes i think too, but i hope is the Away :)

that's a goalkeeper template, just look at japan's and spains gk shirts, they're the same design

anyway having a black away kit when your first one is blue, they would not differ a lot...

FU1IT083.jpg

FU1IT084.jpg

Adverts pure cheese :o , Gotta say Germany and iran kits are the only ones that look half decent so far . Italy and spain look awful

munkee said:
Adverts pure cheese :o , Gotta say Germany and iran kits are the only ones that look half decent so far . Italy and spain look awful

Where have you seen the new Iran kit?

Argentina are playing in their 'old' dark blue away shirts but Abbondanzieri's keeper kit is using the newer design.

The Germany kit is very nice I think, and the Italian away is nicer in it's long-sleeved version. It is growing on me a little judging by that picture, but I'm still not sure ;).

When do all these kits go on sale?

New DC United away shirt 2005:

DCUnitedASS0506.gif

It's beautiful, but the collar is a ripoff Nike's Manchester United 2002 Home shirt.

ClassicD said:
The Germany kit is very nice I think, and the Italian away is nicer in it's long-sleeved version. It is growing on me a little judging by that picture, but I'm still not sure ;).

When do all these kits go on sale?

german one is as far as i know, i will check stores on monday...maybe i will see some more new stuff.

Pelintra said:
New DC United away shirt 2005:

DCUnitedASS0506.gif

It's beautiful, but the collar is a ripoff Nike's Manchester United 2002 Home shirt.

:S DC United have near enough stopped using that kit now lol, here is their new kits posted a few pages back.
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/brl/dc_united.jpg
The collar is exactly the same as on Benfica's home shirt. This also has red spikes coming from the neck compared to black on the united shirt.

Future Releases

18.11.2005 - adidas Home range
Germany
Argentina
Japan
France
Greece
Puma: Italy Away

25.11.2005 - adidas Home
Spain

07.12.2005 - adidas Official WC2006 ball

01.2006 - Puma
Italy Home (opposite colours of the away)
Czech Home & Away
Poland Home & Away
Senegal Home & Away
Cameroon Home & Away
Ivory Coast Home & Away
Israel Home
Paraguay Home & Away
Togo Home & Away
Angola Home & Away
Saudi Arabia Home & Away

02.2006 - Umbro
England Away