New Kits

I'll slip in a word about all the new nike templates for 06'.Nike are going retro! Evidences are in the new holland kits,look at the badge and collars.The holland away looks great by the way.

I totally like the holland away jersey. And if nike is going retro that that would be tight as hell.

The new italy has grown on me and I want one.

I can't wait to see what the new one looks like!

omg. i think these holland kits are awful. but that's just an opinion.

Hope my Brazil isn't going retro for WC 2006.

Do you know if Russia will have a new kit too? I simply love the blue of their shirt.

My insider fren told me that all teams sponsored by Nike will have the retro-ish template.The designs will incorporate old skool collars,big team badges,original team colours and a new retro numbering design.He didnt told me much more except for saying that the new Korea NT jersey will be smashing.

phrase said:
My insider fren told me that all teams sponsored by Nike will have the retro-ish template.The designs will incorporate old skool collars,big team badges,original team colours and a new retro numbering design.He didnt told me much more except for saying that the new Korea NT jersey will be smashing.

by original team colours you mean old school colours ? would that mean brazil playing in white again ? :shock: :shock:

FU1JP055_2.jpg

FU1JP055_3.jpg

FU1JP055_4.jpg

FU1JP055_5.jpg

FU1JP055.jpg

FU1JP056_3.jpg

fantastic news about nike going retro. i liek the way adidas adpoted the retro 80's numbering, but im just glad nike have retruend to the good old days instead of making shirts that weigh 10 grams, lol.

I doubt we will wear white again (Brazil)

We were supposed NEVER wear white again after losing to uruguay in 1950.

Personally, i would hate a white kit.

Well... i think i won't be buying nike kits for a big time... last one Flash Barcelona one.

Last edited:
hm....Brasil classic in blue?

Brasil in retro can only remind me of the FIFA centennial match against France...and that kit....it killed the players...hahahaha, so hope that it will look retro, still have the new technology....then i might buy a new Brasil...(dang, wasted my total 90 brasil...hahaha, oh wellz)

foxrocks said:
Italy, both Hollands and Argentina are all pimp.

For retro Brazil, I guess think more WC'70 than 40s white kits?

i agree with you, noway were gonna wear white again...
i am guessing in the wc'70 kit too..if you think a little bit you will notice that the 2000 olympics brazil kit, was inspired by the wc'70 kit...with only details in green...i love that kit, i bought the home and the away...
here a pic(GREAT KIT!) : http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/1...7D05020109421E91BB1EA157176FF50365299282AE94F

no Brasil Kit (other than the one they are wearing now) is officially on sale....whatever jersey you see on the internet that is NOT that one, is not by Nike. that's 100% sure!!!

as for which kit Brasil will wear in the World Cup, i think they will fit along with the Retro Kit....along with all other teams...as somehow, ALL kits manufacturers (other than Umbro) is going Retro with their kits and fonts.

Back
Top Bottom