New Kits

Dynamo Kiev
i11297448231kk.jpg

curswine said:
Sure do, that's why Ghana chose them apparantly...

Yes, Togo should be ditching their 'sunday league' kits :)

Iran and Saudi Arabia are also sign with PUMA for World cup 2006

curswine said:
I knew about Iran signing with Puma but I haven't heard anything about Saudi Arabia. Where did you see that news mate?

I saw pic in fifa offical mag that Saudi Arabia wear Puma shirt

irfo2004 said:
New IRAN home kit by PUMA

IRAN-NEW%20HOME%20KIT.jpg

picture taken from WWW.IRFO.IR/2005

It's not even a good fake lol

BulgariaHSS0405.gif

I'll take your word on it then that Saudi Arabia will be made by Puma.

Their are no pictures of the new Spain shirt in this thread but if it is like last year then just check the picture of the Real Salt Lake shirt.

Small picture but here are all of the new MLS shirts, from left to right they are; Chivas USA, Colorado Rapids, FC Dallas, Columbus Crew, Los Angeles Galaxy, Chicago Fire, Metrostars, Kansas City Wizards, New England Revolution, DC United, San Jose Earthquakes and Real Salt Lake
mls20062jo.jpg

Thats quite an old adidas template, I don't quite know the name of it but I think Rapid's old home kit used that design. Also is uses the same collar as the old Newcastle home shirt so maybe their are some similarites with that design?

curswine said:
Thats quite an old adidas template, I don't quite know the name of it but I think Rapid's old home kit used that design. Also is uses the same collar as the old Newcastle home shirt so maybe their are some similarites with that design?

yeah, it's the same as the old rapid home kit, but still their current away template.

i'm gonna check that newcastle one out.saw the rapid away one in stores yesterday, but well...can't allways spend 65€ on a kit i wanna create...even if i really need some good pics of it :)

Them Japanese players always have wierd boot models on! Whats with adidas and their half sleeves designs on their long sleeves recently? Beautiful Japan kit nonetheless.

wow both jap kits look amazing..
new fonts & the national number is not centered anymore.. i like the change!

IMO spains kits looks really awful..

Back
Top Bottom