New Kits

Nothing special about Korea's newest shirt and the only change that Japan had was the addtion of stripes to the kit.

I've heard rumours that Portugal will be ditching the green shorts on their latest kit in favour of an all red strip, don't really know what to make of that.

Lazio have agreed a deal on a shirt sponsor...
Lazio and Ina-Assitalia agreed a 2 year sponsorship deal that will bring something more than 2.5 million Euro for every year to the roman club. Ina-Assitalia was Roma's sponsor in 2001 when they won the scudetto. Claudio Lotito said he's pleased to have signed such an important deal. Ina-Assitalia will appear on the jerseys from the next Serie A match against Fiorentina.

Argentina is real...

Brazil still looks like to get a new shirt in this seasons design

brahadrb7de.jpg

curswine said:
Nothing special about Korea's newest shirt and the only change that Japan had was the addtion of stripes to the kit.

I've heard rumours that Portugal will be ditching the green shorts on their latest kit in favour of an all red strip, don't really know what to make of that.

Lazio have agreed a deal on a shirt sponsor...

Argentina is real...

i meant as in the year they held the tournament.......

examples

homeshirt.jpg

8863596.jpg

Last edited:
Professor Nutmeg said:
Ghana have agreed a sponsorship deal with PUMA, starting from 01/01/06. Therefore they'll be wearing it at the World Cup. It looks like PUMA made their move after Cameroon crashed out of the WC.

Togo will be playing in Puma kits too, but this deal was announced about a month ago. It is very likely Angola will be snapped up by a bigger kit manufacturer before the World Cup kicks-off.

phrase said:
The Brasil one is fake...plus,no way in hell Adriano would wear number 7.

well in national teams they frequently change the numbers they got so that's not unusual, but for the kit there's no way nike would give brazil a new shirt with an old design...or maybe they became so lazy they don't want to make any new design from now on :p

How is that kit a fake? Wasnt there a pic around here showing Pele holding up that new Brazil kit?

Thanks for proving me wrong about the number thingy but I still insist that brasil jersey is fake.I have a fren who works at nike,I've showed him the pic and he told me that the real one is slightly different.

curswine said:
Togo will be playing in Puma kits too, but this deal was announced about a month ago. It is very likely Angola will be snapped up by a bigger kit manufacturer before the World Cup kicks-off.

hi mate

so Togo will be ditching their "Sunday League" nike kit then.

With the I Coast already using Puma and Tunisia too that's all most a clean sweep

db

Sure do, that's why Ghana chose them apparantly...

Ghana's long search for a sponsor is over. German sportswear giant Puma will kit out the Black Stars at next year's World Cup finals in Germany.

The Ghana Football Association (GFA) on Thursday signed a three-year contract reportedly worth US$12 million.

The contract comes into effect on 1 January 2006, and Puma has the first option for a two-year renewal.

Under the terms of the deal, Puma will provide kit for the Black Stars as well as all the national junior and women's teams.

Puma will also provide technical assistance to the GFA and training facilities for the Black Stars ahead of the 2006 World Cup finals.

Ghana has had numerous problems with sponsors in the past, including a shambolic deal with controversial Italian company, L-Sporto.

The GFA parted company with L-Sporto after disagreements over the obligations of either party in their deal.

Defender Samuel Osei Kufuor was ejected from the 2002 African Nations Cup in Mali after complaining about the quality of jerseys worn by the Black Stars.

GFA vice-president Kwesi Nyantekyie said they chose Puma over their rivals like Nike, Addidas and Pony because "Puma had a strong presence in Africa".

"It's a partnership that is going to advance the frontiers of Ghana football," Nyantekyie said.

He added: "We have put in place mechanisms to ensure that it works and further advance the growth of Ghana football."

For his part, Puma vice-president Horst Widmann said Ghana's qualification for the 2006 World Cup finals was a key factor in their decision to sponsor the Black Stars.

He said: "With Cameroon absent from the World Cup, it's very important for us to have this Ghana deal.

"We will do all that we can to make this deal successful."

Yes, Togo should be ditching their 'sunday league' kits :)

The Togo Football Federation has signed a two-year sponsorship deal with German sportswear manufacturers Puma.

The contract, which is worth over US$600,000, gives Puma the option to renew the relationship with Togo until 2010.

Kit will be supplied to the Hawks, Togo's national team, as from 1 January 2006.

Horst Widmann, Puma's vice-president, said the impressive form of Togo in the 2006 World Cup qualifiers was influential in their decision to do a deal with the West Africans.

Togo currently top Group One and with a home match against Liberia and an away tie in Congo remaining, are odds-on favourites to qualify for Germany.

"We have the hope that the Togo national team will give a good account of themselves during their future matches," said Widmann.

"The team is young, very dynamic and holds a lot of promise for the future, through their talented players.

"They will not only go to Egypt, to shine brilliantly at the African Cup of Nations, but they will surely come to us in Germany for the World Cup."

Puma is also expected to provide training facilities and technical assistance for Togo's youth teams.

MLS 06 Same that Germany and Argentina with different colors

Colombus Crew
2006_Jersey.gif

Metro´s
jersey-home.jpg

Salt Lake City
RSL.jpg

Galaxy
la0jr.jpg

DC United
dc_united.jpg

Chicago
chicago9nd.jpg

fantastic find, so those are officialy the new adidas templates.thanks!not looking too shabby in club team style!

I wonder whats the meaning of that tribal design on the end of the sleeve of Germany's new kit.Has lotto ran out of ideas for a kit? The huge red logo has been there since they last outfitted Juve.Terrible design or the lack of it,it seems.

phrase said:
I wonder whats the meaning of that tribal design on the end of the sleeve of Germany's new kit.Has lotto ran out of ideas for a kit? The huge red logo has been there since they last outfitted Juve.Terrible design or the lack of it,it seems.

Just an Adidas motif I guess, if you look closely at the other new adidas kits, they all have it too, not just Germany.

I think that maybe it would be better it they had just a plain white lotto logo, but the design I think is actually one of the best I have ever seen because it is just so simple and looks good, especially on kits like Palermo and Sochaux.

Back
Top Bottom