NBA 2K8 - 360, PS3

this game pisses me off, i cant express my feelings, i am really angry. nothing works, nothing!!! garnett is under the basket ALONE and those fucking layups are not going into the basket. the opponent makes fadeaways, three pointers, layups and every single shot is going in. this cant be the sense of a game and i am playing on all star, cant imagine whats gonna happen when i play on hall of fame.

lol. sounds like you need to take a break from the game. or play on an easier level!

I'm playing on Pro at the moment, I'm on a 3 game win streak in Association.

this game pisses me off, i cant express my feelings, i am really angry. nothing works, nothing!!! garnett is under the basket ALONE and those fucking layups are not going into the basket. the opponent makes fadeaways, three pointers, layups and every single shot is going in. this cant be the sense of a game and i am playing on all star, cant imagine whats gonna happen when i play on hall of fame.

have you added the sliders i posted? increase the dunks on them for you. and are you using right trigger when you try and dunk

I'm 6-7 in Association, I'm starting to get the hang of things now, my defense is slowly getting there also.

Yes I'm using Gomito's sliders.

I'm playing on Pro with 10 minute quarters.

:)

Sometimes I toy with the idea of changing them to 8 minutes but never get round to actually doing it.

I'm getting problems to play online.
Everytime I challenge someone, it says: "Start game" and after 30secs it says that there is a problem and that I need to look on the game FAQ.
I've checked the FAQ and forward the needed port, but I still get this damn error.
Someone can help me?

Sorry mate its L2 and X.

I've been playing this morning and realised that I told you the wrong thing.

Blah blah blah, How's the game guys?

well IMO, best sports simulation game ever, hands down, nothing comes close. they have the player likeness nailed, the graphics are great, the gameplay is very real... physics, the association mode is so deep it makes fifa and PES look like tecmo super bowl

hey guys

i have 2k7 and was wondering is the jump to 2k8 worth it now or should i wait til its cheaper????

IGN say its not really a biiiig difference

what you guys think, compring the two in my situation would you jump for 2k8??

cheers for your input

hey guys

i have 2k7 and was wondering is the jump to 2k8 worth it now or should i wait til its cheaper????

IGN say its not really a biiiig difference

what you guys think, compring the two in my situation would you jump for 2k8??

cheers for your input

to be honest mate, i never played 2k7 so i cant answer your question.. do you have updated rosters? cause the celtics are much better then last year :)

I've done some of those moves.

:thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom