Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08 - UNFP Trophys

Le Havre, Nantes and Grenoble go to Ligue 1
Metz, Strasbourg and (Lens, Toulouse or PSG) go to Ligue 2

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08 - UNFP Trophys

I'm happy for Grenoble. During the last years, the team was always near the top and finally, after 45 years, they're back in division 1.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08 - Lyon Champion

Lens is relegated to Ligue 2 !!!!!

Paris SG is safe !!! Hell I'm happy !!!!!

What a incredible last day !!! 43 GOALS

Auxerre 1 - 3 Lyon
Lens 2 - 2 Bordeaux
Nancy 2 - 3 Rennes
Marseille 4 - 3 Strasbourg
Lorient 1 - 1 Lille
Saint-Etienne 4 - 0 Monaco
Metz 4 - 3 Le Mans
Nice 3 - 1 Caen
Toulouse 2 - 1 Valenciennes
Sochaux 1 - 2 Paris-SG

classementjr3.jpg

OM take the third place :w00t:
Lens go to Ligue 2 :CRY:

Hey guys, what a fantastic season of french football, Lyon just get the title at the end, well done to Bordeaux for actually making it a race, I wonder what Blanc can do in his second season, not a bad start for a managerial career.

Great comeback for Marseille, had an awful start but came good in the end, gonna be tough next year when Nasri goes, but with Mandanda in net, and Cisse and Niang upfront could still challenge with some good signings.

Gotta say very well done to Nancy, signed only 1 player from the team that finished 13th last year, will play there second season in the Uefa Cup.

As a Lille fan I'm actually gutted that Lens have gone down, really wanted PSG down, but now there will be a season without a Derby du Nord, which usually guarentees 2 games on TV aswell.

Finally on Lille's season, Although disappointed on the last day to losr out on the Intertoto (which I predicted since last 2 seasons we scored last minute goals to put teams out of Europe, it's only karma), I've gotta be happy with the season overall, near the relagation zone at christmas, to then finish with 7 more points than last year, combined with losing some of our best players, the season has belonged to the youngsters.

Rami and Franquart in defence have come on well, Cabaye has started stepping up scoring some crucial goals, nominated for young player of the year aswell.

Kevin Mirallas although started slow had a fantastic May and hopefully can continue to improve next season.

Rio Mavuba has to be signed permanently, Rio, Cabaye and Makoun are an awesome midfield, and if Makoun goes then Mavuba fills the gap.

Lille need some firepower for next year, Fauvergue, Kluivert and Frau are not gonna score 15 goals between them, and we need 1 player to do that. maybe try to bring someone like Erding, Savidan, Piquionne, De Melo, use some of that money that they brought in last summer.

Looking forward to the transfer window opening then after the Euro's another exciting season of Le Chammpionnat.

Allez Les Dogues!!!

De Melo signed to Palermo but I agree Lille needs a true striker.
And I like Mirallas, good player.

Bastos was also very regular and a key player.

One other point is the keeper, you need one. Sylva has to go or stay on the bench. He was very average this year and Malicki is getting old.

Gotta say very well done to Nancy, signed only 1 player from the team that finished 13th last year, will play there second season in the Uefa Cup.
they signed no one this season .
ps : no word about lischteiner ?

they signed no one this season .
ps : no word about lischteiner ?

they signed Macaluso from River Plate in Uruguay did they not.

And yeah I was gonna mention Lichsteiner cause he has come on great this year, playing the more advanced role has suited him, looking forward to seeing him in the Euro's aswell.

I was gonna try and order the swiss shirt with Lichsteiner on the back, but Kitbag's customize options didn't let me spell his whole name haha.

Aswell as he's done though I think it is one of the areas Lille could improve, if we could get a player in the style of Kader Keita again, I would be alot more confident, but i do like the way Stephane plays, works very hard all game.

De Melo signed to Palermo but I agree Lille needs a true striker.

And I like Mirallas, good player.

Bastos was also very regular and a key player.

One other point is the keeper, you need one. Sylva has to go or stay on the bench. He was very average this year and Malicki is getting old.

Damn I at least wanted Tulio to stay in Ligue 1, and yeah i agree with Bastos, scored some awesome and crucial goals.

Don't get me started on Tony Sylva lol, good shot stopper, but makes some awful mistakes, evertime I see the score before the highlights if we've lost a goal, I'm convinced it's from a Sylva mistake.

Yoann Pele would be my first choice of replacement, maybe Viviani aswell or if Carasso wanted to leave Marseille but doubt it.

Last edited:

they signed Macaluso from River Plate in Uruguay did they not.
it wasn't last summer but the previous one . their last signing were hadji and fortune during last season's winter .
last summer the only move concerning Nancy was Diakhate leaving for Dynamo Kiev .

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 07/08 - Lyon Champion and Coupe de France

PSG were brilliant tonight, Lyon really rode their luck at times.

Totally undeserved victory...
What a great game tho, one of the best games PSG has had in a long time. I was sad to see them lose, especially with Pauleta's last game. Warm goodbye from the supporters. I was there and what a great atmosphere, nothing to do with the League Cup final. It was way better tonight, too bad the best team lost.

Lyon's gone weaker over the past few weeks, they need a lot of work because next year is not going to be that easy.

Last game of Pauleta before he joins Sporting...:))

New logo for Ligue 1 and Ligue 2

logo_ligue_1_nouveau.png
logo_ligue_2.png

Isn't great of course but remember ast year...

logo_ligue_1_ancien.png
:sick:

Guys, Liverpool about to sign David Ngog. Can anyone provide info on him?

Played a couple of games with Paris, there's not much to say about him. Everybody said he had potential, but he hasn't proved it so far. That's probably because Paris doesn't want him anymore.

From what I can remember, he was really deceiving in terms of his play. But he's pretty tall and strong, hardly gets knocked out. But the context was complicated last year, with Paris trying not to lose instead of trying to win, what the coach used to ask was to defend more than anything, so we can't really blame him for anything.

He tends to keep the ball too much, but he could be useful against weak defences.

Re: Ligue 1 Orange 08/09 - Start Tonight

Ligue 1 08/09 start tonight

Saturday :
Rennes - Marseille
Le Mans - Lorient
Auxerre - Nantes
Monaco - Paris-SG
Valenciennes - Saint-Etienne
Bordeaux - Caen
Nancy - Lille
Le Havre - Nice
Sochaux - Grenoble

Sunday :
Lyon - Toulouse

Last edited:
Re: Ligue 1 08/09 - Start Tonight

Is anyone on L'equipe for the updated score, they have all the team lineups but they have everyone playing on the right on the left and vice versa, e.g with Lille Tafforeau and Bastos RB and RM and Debuchy and Frau LB and LM, really nice thing for L'equipe to do but stupid if they can't get it right

Rennes 4-4 Marseille
Le Mans 0-1 Lorient
Auxerre 2-1 Nantes
Monaco 1-0 Paris-SG
Valenciennes 1-0 Saint-Etienne
Bordeaux 2-1 Caen
Nancy 0-0 Lille
Le Havre 1-0 Nice
Sochaux 1-2 Grenoble

I can't believe OM lead 3-2 at the 89' :((

gib, I use eurosport.com for live results, statistics and formations.
The game was superb, can't understand how Pagis didn't score nothing, he had at least two clear chances, the score could've easily been 5-5 or 6-6.

The game was superb, can't understand how Pagis didn't score nothing, he had at least two clear chances, the score could've been 5-5 or 6-6.
I see only a multiplex live, with few part of Rennes OM, what do you think about the Ben Arfa game ?

I see only a multiplex live, with few part of Rennes OM, what do you think about the Ben Arfa game ?

He played really good, dribbling too much at my liking, but was a constant threat, often making fools of Rennes' defenders and midfield players. Scored a goal, gave a couple of good passes and dribbled, dribbled, dribbled... :)

Re: Ligue 1 08/09 - Start

Mandanda was MoM in my opinion, so many great saves, very calm, great reflexes, catching and game reading. I always liked him, but now he has everything to become France no.1 keeper this season already!

Re: Ligue 1 08/09 - Start

I've seen Kone being injured, but Niang and Hilton? When did they get an injury?

Back
Top Bottom