Ligue 1

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Juninho 38m freekick"

yeh he was.

Another high-scoring game from Ligue 1 today, PSG deserved 4-1 winners over Auxerre but Santini's negativity disappointed me.

After 4-0 down, you really have not much to lose and when Mathis got that first goal, had the guy been a bit more positive and decide to go for it perhaps Auxerre could've pulled something off or at least 1 or 2 more goals to give their few fans who made the travel something to be happy about but no.. he stayed with one striker hoping to get 3 more goals from the formation he already started with which had done no good instead of introducing Pieroni and going for it with a standard 4-4-2.

Still Mathis and Akale after that missed 2 great chances but Auxerre could've done better.

Maybe they weren't solid because both Kaboul and Bolf are coming back from long-term injuries and in my opinion it wasn't good decision to start them together in this match.

Radet on the left also doesnt look too comfortable as he's very right-footed and he should be on right and Jaures on left or Sagna that's what I'd prefer or even Mignot who can play CB or SB.

In anycase a rare good performance from PSG and a bad one from Auxerre but what matters on the bigger scale of things is we got another high-goalscoring match and the critics can shut up about it now perhaps!

ehh great psg yesterday!!!!8) pauleta,kalou,rothen,dhoraso were outstanding!!:applause: but i think auxerre came with a wrong tactic, leaving pieroni and lachuer on the bench

lille-marseille too was a good game lille deserved the win but marseille would have made a "hold up"if this great player :lol: (niang)still know how to score a goal!!:(

Yeah saw that match earlier today.

In the first 20 minutes it seemed it might end in a boring draw and was thinking to about going to sleep...but i gave it chance and watched the full 90 minutes! Very good match.

PLF said:
yeh he was.

Another high-scoring game from Ligue 1 today, PSG deserved 4-1 winners over Auxerre but Santini's negativity disappointed me.

After 4-0 down, you really have not much to lose and when Mathis got that first goal, had the guy been a bit more positive and decide to go for it perhaps Auxerre could've pulled something off or at least 1 or 2 more goals to give their few fans who made the travel something to be happy about but no.. he stayed with one striker hoping to get 3 more goals from the formation he already started with which had done no good instead of introducing Pieroni and going for it with a standard 4-4-2.

Still Mathis and Akale after that missed 2 great chances but Auxerre could've done better.

Maybe they weren't solid because both Kaboul and Bolf are coming back from long-term injuries and in my opinion it wasn't good decision to start them together in this match.

Radet on the left also doesnt look too comfortable as he's very right-footed and he should be on right and Jaures on left or Sagna that's what I'd prefer or even Mignot who can play CB or SB.

In anycase a rare good performance from PSG and a bad one from Auxerre but what matters on the bigger scale of things is we got another high-goalscoring match and the critics can shut up about it now perhaps!
Just like to say i play with Auxerre and use the same formation in PES5 except i put Jaures on the left and Radet on the right...sometimes i start Sagna on the right too. Also i put Kallenberg on the bench and Laucher is my AMF, put cheyrou on the left and Mathis on the right...and everything else is more or less the same as Santini's tactics!

Just thought i'll tell you this. :)

Last edited:
Re: Ligue 1 Orange "New great Juninho goal"

N'ai pas de video....:(

Is sound only when I play it in winamp, in quicktime is nothing at all...

IceMan_Bergkamp said:
Reminds me of the Supreme NTM song.. "dangerous"... Saint-Denis Style! ;)

aaa lol great mate you know NTM:) I thought they were unknow in the UK

so whats happening to Gregorini? he's not gonna be happy sitting on bench is he?

i really don't know but about gregorini(really average keeper) but i think they will sell him cause they have as sub the young Hugo Lloris who will play in the league cup final

16 FC Sochaux 31 33
17 ES Troyes AC 32 29
18 Racing Straßburg 32 27
19 FC Metz 32 26
20 AC Ajaccio 32 24

interesting again down in the bottom half! still every team has chances left. compare it with the situation just a few weeks ago...

Coupe de France :

Lyon (L1) vs. Marseille (L1)
Paris-SG (L1) vs. Lille (L1)
Rennes (L1) vs. Montpellier (L2)
Calais (CFA) vs. Nantes (L1)

bad draw like Champion's League :roll:

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Coupe de France Draw"

Damn!
Why do we (Montpellier) play away?
It'll be hard...
Still dreaming of another big match at the Mosson...

paulo ceasar oh my days

stunning just stunning :shock: :applause:

he stuck the free kick in the keepers angle porr roma vid pls!

Yeah the bend and everything on that FK was just absolutely PERFECTOoooooooooooo!!!! Nothing you could've said should've been better about that masterful shot.

Anybody notice Abdelnasser Ouadah with no celebration whatsoever when scoring for Metz past weekend against former club Ajaccio? I thought it was classy from the Algerian ;)

Re: Ligue 1 Orange "Lyon already in CL 06/07"

PAULETA PAULETA PAULETA 8) !!

yes great game today paris sg outplayed bordeaux!!

run for the third place is not over yet!!still Lille,rennes,auxerre,marseille,lens and PSG can hope!!
:)

Yep will be a great exciting finish to league! :)

p.s. Bordeaux really were 2nd best today and outplayed although they were missing many regulars.

yes true darcheville,chamack,fernando,smicer,henrique missed the game tonight

Pulo Cesar was on drugs yesterday. :lol:

4330383185.jpg

It's a shame that I can't find a close-up.

Marseille and Paris, both teams just lose 1 point. Damn it !!!
So it's not forbidden to play with a reserve, there were no problem outside but because Canal+ didn't like it (and had a great audience btw), we have to be punished. Pffffff... Money, money, money...

Back
Top Bottom